Hilton Sydney
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
Sheraton on the Park, Sydney(Sydney)
4,816 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeglass brasserierelaxation suitediamond memberqueen victoria buildinghealth clubpillow menutown hall stationgeorge streetstandard roommini barbusiness tripdarling harbourbuffet breakfastcentral locationrooms are smallcorner room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Outstanding rooms, with wonderful views of Sydney.
The decor is modern, with clean and well laid out rooms. The executive lounge laid on a varied and tasty buffet each day which I actually managed to drag myself out of bed for 8 days out of 8!
The staff were very helpful and went above and beyond on a couple of occassions. Nothing appeared to be too much trouble.

Usually on a week long business trip I get tired of the room, but on this trip I did not. I cannot recommend this Hilton highly enough.

Room Tip: High floor rooms have better views, obviously. I think a harbour facing room would beat a room facing away from it.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Felix B, Manager at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

It was great to read your review and I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to see that the staff took such good care of you and you found the amenities of the property to your liking.

Safe travels and hope to see you again the next time you are in our region.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

The hotel is in a great location, near the theatre where we were going. The hotel is luxurious but seriously lacking in warmth, it is quite sterile. The staff are brilliant, so helpful, especially in the guest computer area, they went the extra mile in helping with any technical problem. The breakfast buffet was amazing, as you would expect from Hilton. Overall great for business but not really for a romantic week end.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. So glad you were able to experience our warm Hilton hospitality and hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime in the near future.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I stayed here for work and I found everyone to be really helpful.

I was sick one morning and about to attend a conference, a Hilton employee saw that I wasn't looking well and asked if I was ok, and helped me to a chair and gave me 2 bottles of water.

I felt that was really above and beyond what was necessary - it was very nice of them to check on me in that manner. I ended up seeing the 'hotel doctor' that was really expensive - around $500

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Felix B, Manager at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Thank you for your review. It is really appreciated that you took the time to write it.

I was very sorry to hear that you were unwell during your stay, however, I am pleased to see that my team was able to assist you. With regards to the Doctor's service it is a third party company and we do not have any jurisdiction over their pricing. Nonetheless, we will pass on your comments to them.

Thank you for your feedback and I hope we will be able to welcome you again sometime in the future.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

For a 5 star hotel this was a warm and inviting experience. The staff were great and super friendly. The room was on the small side but the layout worked really well. I would recommend this hotel highly as it is so easy to get to everywhere you need to go from this location. We'll done Hilton, what a great property!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Felix B, Manager at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Thanks for your review.

Really delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hopefully we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back sometime in the future.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

What a disappointment this hotel is. I came in with higher expectations and I was surprised at how wrong I was. The staff members are great. The hotel itself is not bad, but just seriously lacking that soul and character. It all felt too business like and it was not what we were looking for in a long weekend holiday. It is a great hotel for people who are on business trips. I will give a special mention to the breakfast. The breakfast here is fantastic. Overall, not bad, but just not inspiring.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your honest feedback following your recent stay.

It's disappointing to read that we did not create a memorable stay for you and I am truly sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Your comments however about the staff and breakfast are most appreciated and I shall be sure to share these with the team.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and I do hope your recent experience won't deter you from staying with us in the future.