There is nothing you can fault about the location of this hotel, and the service and friendliness of the staff was faultless. My gripe is about the rooms - surprisingly small for a five star hotel, and just amazing that they bother to put a TV in the showers, but leave the speakers OUTSIDE the shower so you can't hear it properly! And then put perhaps one of the crappiest clock radios I have ever seen in the room - have they not heard of iOS devices?
Instead of powered blinds, I would have preferred somewhere to place my bags. And perhaps a nicer coffee option. It all just seemed unbalanced to me.
On the other hand, the breakfast was AMAZING! I have never had such a delicious range of food on offer, and the coffee was great, and the environment delightful!
The conference facilities were nice too, and the conference food excellent!
So some great aspects, but also some significant fails... at this level of hotel there really shouldn't be gaps! Oh and the parking is very expensive, and nasty driveways if you have to park yourself. Access to the car parking is tricky if you don't realise the ONLY access is from a one way street BEHIND the hotel! Great for public transport though - only a minute or two from Town Hall station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located in the hub of the city, Hilton Sydney has magnificent views and convenient access to iconic attractions including the spectacular Sydney Harbour and Opera House. Offering contemporary design that fulfils comfort and style, outstanding facilities and exceptional service, Hilton Sydney is a must for both domestic and international guests and Sydneysiders alike. Choose from stylish guest rooms and luxury suites, and rejuvenate the body and mind at LivingWell Premier Health Club with the latest gym facilities, swimming pool and stunning day spa. Sample two stylish and distinctive bars in the progressive, sleek cocktail bar, Zeta Bar with its international team of mixologists and the iconic, Victorian live music hub that’s Marble Bar. Enjoy a coffee, light meal or delectable dessert in the patisserie at Caffe Cino and one of Australia’s leading chefs and restaurateurs, Luke Mangan, provides a definitive Sydney dining experience at the award winning, glass brasserie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Hilton International Sydney
- Sydney Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Sydney