I stayed here just two nights whilst touring Australia, and was very impressed. The room was compact but excellently designed for the space. It had a very executive feel and looked set out like a stylish office, so perfect for a business trip where there's work to do. Luckily, I didn't have much work to do, so was able to drink in the gorgeous bar, where the warm decor and atmosphere made you forget you were in a hotel at all. I'm not an expert on Sydney, but I got the feeling the location was second to none. I took a run to explore the area and saw most shops I could think of, before continuing along the harbour and seeing all the sights. The gym is amazing. A higher standard that the commercial gym I train in at home! Some hotel gyms are clearly an afterthought, this one was anything but. The hotel was clearly very popular, this was reflected by the bustling lobby area, which has a lounge and coffee shop built in. Despite this, friendly staff were on hand to assist with luggage, concierge duties etc. If you're looking to splurge, my colleague was in a penthouse suite which was spacious, and had stunning views of the city. Finally, service was great, I had food and many drinks on room service and they were prompt and polite with every order.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located in the hub of the city, Hilton Sydney has magnificent views and convenient access to iconic attractions including the spectacular Sydney Harbour and Opera House. Offering contemporary design that fulfils comfort and style, outstanding facilities and exceptional service, Hilton Sydney is a must for both domestic and international guests and Sydneysiders alike. Choose from stylish guest rooms and luxury suites, and rejuvenate the body and mind at LivingWell Premier Health Club with the latest gym facilities, swimming pool and stunning day spa. Sample two stylish and distinctive bars in the progressive, sleek cocktail bar, Zeta Bar with its international team of mixologists and the iconic, Victorian live music hub that’s Marble Bar. Enjoy a coffee, light meal or delectable dessert in the patisserie at Caffe Cino and one of Australia’s leading chefs and restaurateurs, Luke Mangan, provides a definitive Sydney dining experience at the award winning, glass brasserie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Hilton International Sydney
- Sydney Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Sydney