Firstly do not drive to this hotel. Access is like some kind of sanity test and if you are travelling north on George st, expect to drive another 15 mins.negotiating a series of one way streets to finally arrive back entrance. Honeymoon already a disaster! to park is $65. Around that area its expensive everywhere. We arrived on a Sunday and they are offering a special deal on late check outs (selling room twice in 24 hours) and we (and everyone else) was told 3 pm is best can do. Out into traffic again but only after a 15 min wait to retrieve our car from the bowels of the place. Once finally into room. - its small and very average. Nothing at all to recommend it except lots of nice bed linen. However they kindly placed us next to service stairs (big clunks throughout night) and the worse LIFT noises i have ever heard. Imaging sleeping next to a an airport. Very similiar to jet sounds - ascending/descending 6 lifts x 48 floors. Really - dont bother. You can do much better elsewhere. They are living off the name..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located in the hub of the city, Hilton Sydney has magnificent views and convenient access to iconic attractions including the spectacular Sydney Harbour and Opera House. Offering contemporary design that fulfils comfort and style, outstanding facilities and exceptional service, Hilton Sydney is a must for both domestic and international guests and Sydneysiders alike. Choose from stylish guest rooms and luxury suites, and rejuvenate the body and mind at LivingWell Premier Health Club with the latest gym facilities, swimming pool and stunning day spa. Sample two stylish and distinctive bars in the progressive, sleek cocktail bar, Zeta Bar with its international team of mixologists and the iconic, Victorian live music hub that’s Marble Bar. Enjoy a coffee, light meal or delectable dessert in the patisserie at Caffe Cino and one of Australia’s leading chefs and restaurateurs, Luke Mangan, provides a definitive Sydney dining experience at the award winning, glass brasserie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Hilton International Sydney
- Sydney Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Sydney