Many past reviewers have mentioned about its location so i wont repeat it again but just to say everything is at your doorstep.
Checkin was quick and friendly.Upon entering the room the aircon was turned on to high and temp was set at 19.5 degress so it was freezing.Very powerful if one turned it to high but after turning it down to low and setting the temp higher...it was more comfortable but still too cold so i turned it off before i slept.
Room was modern and very clean but of average size.Not much room to move around as there were alot of unnecessary furniture.A big king bed with comfy duvet and the odd big square shaped pillows which i dont like.But they have 2 other normal sized pillows too.At the oposite side against the wall was a lounger.In between the bathroom wall and bed was a big glass desk.That practically took up all the space in the room.
The bathroom was very well maintained and clean.Fixtures looked very new.Shower was big though with a rain shower or handheld but no bathtub.No problems with water temperature and drainage.Nice Peter Roth amenities supplied.
Cant say much about service as i only had contact with the reception during checkin/checkout.
This Sydney Hilton Hotel is very nice and certainly way above average.If only the rooms were slightly bigger or had less furniture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located in the hub of the city, Hilton Sydney has magnificent views and convenient access to iconic attractions including the spectacular Sydney Harbour and Opera House. Offering contemporary design that fulfils comfort and style, outstanding facilities and exceptional service, Hilton Sydney is a must for both domestic and international guests and Sydneysiders alike. Choose from stylish guest rooms and luxury suites, and rejuvenate the body and mind at LivingWell Premier Health Club with the latest gym facilities, swimming pool and stunning day spa. Sample two stylish and distinctive bars in the progressive, sleek cocktail bar, Zeta Bar with its international team of mixologists and the iconic, Victorian live music hub that’s Marble Bar. Enjoy a coffee, light meal or delectable dessert in the patisserie at Caffe Cino and one of Australia’s leading chefs and restaurateurs, Luke Mangan, provides a definitive Sydney dining experience at the award winning, glass brasserie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Hilton International Sydney
- Sydney Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Sydney