This is a nice Hilton. Fairly standard rooms for most city Hiltons. Bathroom is a bit odd, as there is almost no counter space. Executive floor lounge is also pretty typical of Hilton in that in the evening it closes earlier than you'd like and when open is jammed full of people. Breakfast in EF lounge is pretty light compared with full breakfast downstairs in main restaurant. Gym is great, as it is a normal city gym that is simply attached to hotel. Great equipment, locker room, swimming pool, steam and sauna rooms. BEWARE DRIVERS! If you are driving to the hotel, don't. It is nearly impossible to access the parking garage without making two illegal turns or driving very far south just to turn left and then left again. Entrance to garage is on Pitt St., not George despite what the address of the hotel says. It is not clearly marked and you have no idea that it is a garage contracted with Hilton for somewhat decent rates. Location of hotel is super. Near many bus lines and Circular Quay, so lots of ferries too. If you'd like a slightly more upscale place that is quieter and just down right lovely, try the Park Hyatt. Really stellar compared to Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located in the hub of the city, Hilton Sydney has magnificent views and convenient access to iconic attractions including the spectacular Sydney Harbour and Opera House. Offering contemporary design that fulfils comfort and style, outstanding facilities and exceptional service, Hilton Sydney is a must for both domestic and international guests and Sydneysiders alike. Choose from stylish guest rooms and luxury suites, and rejuvenate the body and mind at LivingWell Premier Health Club with the latest gym facilities, swimming pool and stunning day spa. Sample two stylish and distinctive bars in the progressive, sleek cocktail bar, Zeta Bar with its international team of mixologists and the iconic, Victorian live music hub that’s Marble Bar. Enjoy a coffee, light meal or delectable dessert in the patisserie at Caffe Cino and one of Australia’s leading chefs and restaurateurs, Luke Mangan, provides a definitive Sydney dining experience at the award winning, glass brasserie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Hilton International Sydney
- Sydney Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Sydney