Hilton Sydney
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$138
Radisson Blu
$188
InterContinental
$211
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$144
$157
$141
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$123
$111
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$287
$138
$217
$158
Agoda.com
4,837 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeglass brasserierelaxation suitediamond memberqueen victoria buildinghealth clubpillow menutown hall stationgeorge streetstandard roommini barbusiness tripdarling harbourbuffet breakfastcentral locationrooms are smallcorner room
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I loved this. I got an unexpected uplift - for a really good price, and the room was... to be honest - sinful in size... with Bedroom separate to Living area, effectively a whole end of the building. I didn't expect that, and the price paid was outstanding for this. I found the place extremely comfortable, modern and it was exactly what I needed to set the right tone on some business meetings too - that I held 'without reservations' in my uplifted room... I want to go back and stay there again.
Only minor gripe was that the TV in the bathroom didn't seem to work, all the remotes I had to get functioning by combining batteries... :-) I can live with that.

Room Tip: Well, the adage of "Get what you pay for" does apply, although if you can get lucky, and get an executive suite. :-) Go for it!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
MichaelBourne01, General Manager at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us on Trip Advisor.

I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your overall stay in our hotel and appreciate your comments.

However, we deeply regret any inconvenience caused as a result of the malfunctioning television and remote controls in your room, and I have relayed your valuable feedback to our Housekeeping department to ensure extra vigilance with these checks.

Thank you again for your time and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I was actually a little worried about staying here as I have found other Hiltons to have really not measured up.
However, this is an excellent hotel. Actually, it is the best hotel in Sydney in my opinion.
GREAT location, very efficient service. Very comfortable and equipped rooms.
I can't fault it. A truly deserving 5* hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
MichaelBourne01, General Manager at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Thank you very much for your feedback following your stay with us.

We continually strive to exceed our guests' expectations and I was delighted to read of your satisfaction at our property during your stay.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Sydney in the not too distant future.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

The location of this hotel is fantastic. Close to most of the main places to visit. If you are in town for shopping this is the place to stay. Staff were very nice and rooms very comfortable. Beds were comfy and there was no noise from the streets. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review about your experience at Hilton Sydney.

I am so glad you enjoyed our location, service and accommodation; and I hope we will serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

The elegant Hilton hotel was a first class establishment. The breakfast was something you would see in the royal palace, and the rooms were extremely comfortable. Staff at your beck and call. Would stay here again and again!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
MichaelBourne01, General Manager at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Thank you for your review about your recent stay at Hilton Sydney.

It is always pleasing to read that our guests are happy with their choice when staying with us and I hope we will have the pleasure of hosting you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

We stayed in a relaxation suite. The bathroom was beautiful with a very big spa bath-it would easily fit two and the bed and pillows were great. The hotel itself looks very corporate with minimalistic design but all is of very high quality. We had access to the executive lounge which has free Internet kiosks and canapés/drinks in the evening. It was extremely busy in the evening though and guests had to line up for drinks...A lovely hotel but best suited to business.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank BettyHS

Thank you for your review following your recent stay.

We appreciate your positive comments and hope to see you again soon at Hilton Sydney.