My wife and I stayed at the Hilton Sydney on the Easter long weekend 2008 and it was one of the most extravagant hotel experiences we have ever had.
The service was unique, with the staff managing to pull off cool, hip and highly professional at the same time.
On the Saturday night we had the hotel's famous 'Provocateur' package, which is no more innocent than it sounds. The package, that included lots of little surprises, also includes a selection of sensual foods in your Relaxation Suite and a bottle of champagne.
We spent one night in a standard room, and two in the Relaxation Suite. The standard room was finished to the highest standard and every attention has been paid to the details, from the furniture to feature walls. It was on the smaller side, but still had room for a work desk and large bathroom.
The Relaxation Suite was an absolute treat and is absolutely worth the price-tag. It provides lots of floor space and corner views of the city skyline.
The bathroom in the Relaxation Suite was fit for Hollywood, including an amazing shower with 5 jets (a rain jet from directly above, three body jets that sit vertically on the wall, and a hand held shower head). The bath was the biggest two person spa I have ever seen, and you could easily fit more people in there if that's your thing.
If you stay in a Relaxation Suite or on the Executive Level, you get access to the 36th Floor Executive Lounge. An intimate breakfast, refreshments throughout the day and cocktails in the evening make the lounge a perfect addition to a stay.
Overall, the service was truly 5 star, the internal architecture is breathtaking and the rooms are the best in Sydney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located in the hub of the city, Hilton Sydney has magnificent views and convenient access to iconic attractions including the spectacular Sydney Harbour and Opera House. Offering contemporary design that fulfils comfort and style, outstanding facilities and exceptional service, Hilton Sydney is a must for both domestic and international guests and Sydneysiders alike. Choose from stylish guest rooms and luxury suites, and rejuvenate the body and mind at LivingWell Premier Health Club with the latest gym facilities, swimming pool and stunning day spa. Sample two stylish and distinctive bars in the progressive, sleek cocktail bar, Zeta Bar with its international team of mixologists and the iconic, Victorian live music hub that’s Marble Bar. Enjoy a coffee, light meal or delectable dessert in the patisserie at Caffe Cino and one of Australia’s leading chefs and restaurateurs, Luke Mangan, provides a definitive Sydney dining experience at the award winning, glass brasserie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Prestigia, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Hilton Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Hilton International Sydney
- Sydney Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Sydney