Lowest prices for your stay
$119
Free cancellation until 11/06/21
$119
Free cancellation until 11/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
$116
Hotels.com$119
Priceline$119
ZenHotels.com$122
4,093 results
All reviews great location goulburn street museum station rooftop pool hyde park good size large room would stay here again darling harbour buffet breakfast close to central station public transport surry hills opera house chinatown gym train
Selected filters
Reviewed July 5, 2019

For a hotel who suppose to have the customer based values and thinking how to "GO MAD" (Go Make a Difference) for there guest, I find it hard to believe that these traits and characteristic have been forgotten by this hotel. Tried to change a booking a a night before my booking due to unforeseen circumstances which have ruined what would be a special occasion for friends of mine. I am utterly disappointed with the service and how they cannot "sell the room" as stated by the receptionist as one of the plausible excuses to keep me in my booking. I would not recommend this hotel at all, waste of money.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Hotel was recently renovated and it looks wonderful. It is centrally located and has a great breakfast buffet. We had continuous issues with our keys but the front desk staff was pleasant to deal with when trying to fix the issue. The room was large and comfortable but the bathroom was a bit odd. Found the layout quite strange and difficult to work with.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2019

We had an impromptu stay at the Vibe. We originally booked for a couple of days but needed to extend due to work commitments. Our first room was 119, the room was comfortable and met our needs. This room could be noisy at times as it is next to a conference room. Also in the evening sometimes a lot of noise was coming from above our room, sounded like someone dragging furniture around, however reception assured me there was nothing upstairs that could be making the noise and the staff member was not helpful, so it remains a mystery. You could hear the traffic also but it was not too bad. It is quite a good location, in between DBD and Chinatown. Affordable eating and shopping all nearby. Unlike the previous reviewer, we also were attended to by Sasha during our stay and I can say that she was lovely, friendly and extremely professional as were the majority of the staff. We also had an upgrade at the end of our stay when we needed to extend and the room on level 9 was extremely spacious and very comfortable. I should mention though that the lift only went to level 9. Breakfast was only OK. We would stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2019 via mobile

We booked Vibe Sydney Hotel few weeks ago. Chosen this hotel because its perfectly located in city center. Unfortunately, I got VERY BAD experience with the check-in process. I was handled by Sasha, she was very rude and impolite without any reason. No smile, just straight face, many . The check-in process was very slow, felt like forever because of her attitude. Is she a trainee? If so, I suggest she is attached to senior staff, so she can be trained on how to handle hotel guest and how she should behave in hospitality industry.
As for now, I could not recommend anyone to stay here, until they resolve issue reception staff issue. If you happened to have already booked this hotel and handled by Sasha, quickly ask someone else to serve you, unless you intentionally want to ruin your day.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 11, 2019

Friendly accommodating staff. They very nicely gave us a room extremely early as our train had arrived at 6.30am. Nice, modern rooms. Comfy beds, good amenities, great in-room coffee! Central to everything.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank frankettey