“Great day in Hunter Valley with Glenn!”

Country Trails Private Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$500.84*
and up
Private Hunter Valley Wine-Tasting Day Tour from...
Ranked #6 of 98 Food & Drink in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: An owner-operated tour business, Glenn offers small-group private Hunter Valley wine tours plus tours to the Blue Mountains,South Coast and Southern Highlands, and Sydney City. Experience popular tourist attractions or get off the beaten track. Tour times and itineraries are flexible. Travel in a luxury Mercedes Viano tour vehicle with comfortable seating for up to seven passengers. A family-friendly service with child seats available upon request.
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

We took a Hunter Valley tour with Glenn. He was an excellent guide, very relaxed and friendly. He noticed our tastes and helped cater the day towards those preferences. A nice stop for cheese and lunch rounded out a very fun day. Highly recommended!

GlennCT01, Owner at Country Trails Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Hello. Thanks for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed the trip to the Hunter Valley, and that I managed to find some wines to your liking. Cheers. Glenn

All reviews
"wine tasting"
in 5 reviews
"featherdale wildlife park"

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We had an excellent tour to the Blue Mountains with Glenn of Country Trails Private Tours. It was perfect to be able to choose exactly what most interested us and not be stuck with what a large tour put on the itinerary. This was a great way to have a day trip out from Sydney to the Blue Mountains.

Glenn was polite, professional and knowledgeable. The vehicle was clean and comfortable.

GlennCT01, Owner at Country Trails Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Hi. Thanks for posting and it's great to hear you enjoyed the day in the Blue Mountains. Yes, a private tour does enable you to have a personalised itinerary, and to spend more time at the places you are most interested in and less time at others. Cheers. Glenn.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I needed to cover Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves on the same day and Glenn did a very good job planning it for us. I had previously been to Blue Mountains with a different guided tour and I am very glad I booked with Glenn this time round. He showed us Blue Mountains for its real splendour and during the 20 minutes walk he gave a nice commentary of the flora and birds. We were very lucky to be able to see the Liar Bird up close! At Jenolan Caves, Blue Lake we were able to see the platypus! I would definitely recommend Glenn to anybody!

Hi. Thank you for posting a review. We covered quite a lot on the day. We always look out for wildlife as we visit different areas. Some days we are luckier than others with what we see. Seeing a lyrebird and platypus up close was great and I'm glad you got to enjoy that experience. I hope you are just as lucky on your next trip. All the best. Glenn.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Glenn was a great guide, he was on top of everything. He planned it all out for us and always made the extra effort. The whole day was a success! I would definitely book through him again and would recommend his services to anyone!

Hi. Thanks for the review. It was a nice day and I'm happy that it all worked as you expected. Cheers. Glenn.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We booked Glenn to take us on a winery tour through the Hunter Valley. We were a late booking and he managed everything perfectly and went the extra mile in every element. He booked all the tours, provided insightful information on the area, managed to keep us all on track but still stayed light and friendly. I can't recommend Country Trails enough.

GlennCT01, Owner at Country Trails Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Hi. Thanks for the review. It was a nice day in the Hunter with your group. For late private tour bookings, we can usually still make arrangements with the wineries without too much trouble. It's easy to get comfortable at one winery and forget about the time, so I do my best to move us along, without rushing too much, to ensure the group doesn't miss out on other great places. Cheers. Glenn.