“Sugar rush!”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Love!

I had the lemon meringue, passionfruit tart and caramel something. Oh and 6 macarons.
Yum yum yum! And the store is just as delicious! Truly a feast for all senses!!!!

There are newer reviews for Adriano Zumbo Patissier

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The dessert train does offer plates varying in price from $5, $6 to $10 but I think we were all expecting a bigger selection than just 5 or 6. We did grab a plate of Zumbarons to share but feeling uninspired by the other dishes travelling past, instead ordered desserts from the menu. From memory I think mine was the first on the menu, Dirty Dani? or some such name. It was fabulous. A taste of each of my friends' plates delivered the same verdict... Yum!

I do wonder how these staff managed to get a job. For a place that is colourful, resembles a fairground and has a touch of whimsy, this place should be happy and fun. What a shame the staff are lacking in enthusiasm, experience? The service was rudimentary at best and one of them, a woman, was downright rude. She does the business no favours by treating its customers as if they were an imposition. I seriously think these staff need to get out and about in the wonderful restaurants and cafes that abound in Sydney and see what hard work and customer service really mean. To be stressed serving under 20 customers is laughable.
This is a place you'd visit once and then return just for the take away. Maybe that's the point...

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to eat from the dessert bar.
I tried many cakes and everything are just soooo yummy. For zumbarons, my favorite is the popcorn one.

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I am so glad we went here! I have never eaten so many macarons in one day! Words fail in describing how delicious these things are!! Try the popcorn one!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Small queue to get in but worth it. Zumbo does not dissapoint with great desserts on the train and then the opportunity to order the gateaux's also. So good we came back two days later a Sunday to find the dessert train doesn't open and them just about to close the store front side, snuck in to get two gateux takeaway, so glad we did.

If we are in the area we will definitely return.