“Great food & value for money !!”

Dergah Grill Westfield Sydney
Ranked #2,017 of 6,482 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Had lunch in the revolving tower, The food was just great and the whole experiance was just fab! this is something I would recommend to all. A 1st Class Dinning. The tower revolves whilst you are eating your meal showing you the whole of Sydney and Darling Harbour.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Fortuitously We found this place. It's in a large mall's food court at fifth floor. Westfield mall of Pitt street,Sydney. Owner is Australian / Turk from city of Adana , Mr. Ibrahim.
I was home food sick therefore order an Adana kebab. Kebab is mean ; grilled meat cübbe cunks above on Live charcoal's ember.
They had cooked my Adana's on proper way. Kebab served side three different salads, two dips and quantity pita bread whic all test was awesome delicious. We had offered a skewer chicken shish kebab, that was an other delicious, juicy & testy dish. Place was clean and bright. Staff are nice and clean looking people. We enjoyed dining at DERGAH. My wife asked me come here for tomorrow again.

Consequence: Complacency I advise you dining at DERGAH.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is the very good part of the Food Court.
Grilled meat perfectly cooked, the salads, hummus and vegs are fresh and tasty. You can built your meal for your liking.
This place is a really good option for healthy and tasty lunch or dinner.
Prices are very-very good.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

This place offered very fresh and great tasting food, especially considering it is a food court restaurant. Although some staff had a hard time understanding our orders, they were kind and helpful. The doner sandwich was the best I've had.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Definitely drop in if u want a healthy, fast and tasty lunch whilst out shopping. Quick service, fresh food at competative prices...I couldn't finish my plate.