“Unbelivable”

Cuisines: American, Asian, Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: City West
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Unbelievable....twice in 4 months...thats how great it is. Juice pairing was great, service was quick.

1  Thank Michelle W

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Wow! I can not begin to describe how much I loved the whole experience of dining here! I loved everything about it! Had a birds eye view seat at the bar! Amazing to sit and just watch all the magic happen. Seeing the care that is taken is just amazing! We had the tasting menu for dinner with matched wine pairings! I found every dish delicious and it was an absolute joy to pop each tasty little morsel in my mouth. Wines, ciders, sakes, etc were all perfectly selected. Loved the chilled out non-pretentious vibe. Enjoyed the stroll through the galley to get to the loo! I think the icing on the cake was David Change being there! He was wandering around in the kitchen - making an attempt to go incognito!!!!! Super cool!!!! All the dishes were spectacular - however the final dish - a luscious pulled pork eaten with fingers - was truly one of the best things I have ever eaten! Food fantastic, wines awesome, staff were fabulous and jovial! Dug the little bag hook under the bar for my handbag too! Loved it! Would go back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

We went to Momofuku at the last minute for our wedding anniversary. Stand outs the eel, dashi, crab and radish dish then the mulloway, kahrabi, mussel dish and surprisingly the chicken, endive & sunflower dish just because we would never order chicken when we go out. The egg, cauliflower, mushroom dish and the pairing wine was a bit of a disappointment although appreciated the art of cooking the egg yolk. Enjoyed the music and the theatre of watching the chefs cook and thought that the idea of the chef serving the dish to you was a really nice touch. All in all a good lunch

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband and I had lunch here for my 40th birthday we really loved it. The Tastes, the friendly staff, the kitchen where you watched the chefs, the music, the friendly staff, the matching wines etc. we also love the special extra course they gave us to say Happy Birthday. We ate at Tetsuyas within a few weeks and this was way better.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My girlfriend and I went here to celebrate finishing Medicine. The food is beautiful and i highly recommend the matching wines! Anywhere that serves a brown sugar saturated Pulled Pork as a dessert is a winner in my book.