Aussie Farmstay and Bush Adventures - Blue Mountains Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Sydney is a beautiful and exciting city, but to experience more of Australia you need to get out into the Bush! If you only have a limited amount of time we can tailor make an itinerary for your group of four to eleven adults. We can include any visits or activities within a radius of 150 km of Sydney and ensure you of an entirely personalised day of discovery and adventure. Items you may wish to Include: A visit to a wildlife park (either Featherdale or Koala Park Sanctuary are recommended.) Sight Seeing in the Blue Mountains - which could include: Bush Walking in or above either the Grose or Jamison Valleys (many paths to choose from.) Exploration of the Jamison Valley via a visit to Scenic World & a ride on the Scenic Railway, Scenic Cableway and Scenic Skyway, Horse Riding in the Megalong or Shipley Valleys, Viewing Aboriginal artifacts and art and visits to Aboriginal Cultural Centre, Jenolan Caves tours, Wine Tasting, Visits to regional Art Galleries or Museums, Return to Sydney via Sydney Harbour ferry from Parramatta.
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed the tours that were provided. It was nice to not be crowded onto a bus and we could spend as much time as we wanted at each place we stopped. Tea and lunch was also provided. I would recommend this to anyone.

AussieBushSally, Owner at Aussie Farmstay and Bush Adventures - Blue Mountains Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thanks for your recommendation Chelsea, I'm glad you enjoyed the day.
And I hope your group had fun in the crop competition later in the week.
Sally

There are newer reviews for Aussie Farmstay and Bush Adventures - Blue Mountains Day Tours

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Very personalized trip to the Blue Mountains for a group of 7. We made some special requests of what we wanted to see and Sally accommodated us. She keep saying "Take your time, it's your day" where ever we stopped. Nice trip.

AussieBushSally, Owner at Aussie Farmstay and Bush Adventures - Blue Mountains Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Thanks very much for the grest review! It was fun to organise some different activities specially for your group, I got to see places I hadn't been to before too.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I have been on Sal's four day tour twice. I'm an Aussie but I live in Sydney, and Sal's tour exposes you to Australian country experiences that city dwellers just can't imagine. I love the night at the farm, with the singing and the fire and the horses and sheep. Every night is different and you learn so much! It's a great way to share the Australian bush with overseas visitors. You feel proud.

AussieBushSally, Owner at Aussie Farmstay and Bush Adventures - Blue Mountains Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Fantastic Nancy! Thanks for your kind words. I'm proud too, to be able to showcase some great experiences in the Aussie Bush.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

My husband and I took Sally's tour in December 2010 and loved seeing this area. Everything flowed smoothly in spite of earlier flooding and we had a variety of experiences that we will remember always- from petting a koala and kangaroo to our farm stay. We highly recommend it.

Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

Lovely to hear from you Jaimie, I'm glad you and George had a wonderful experince. Thanks for the great review, it was a pleasure to have you.

Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

We went on the 4 day tour with Sally in November 2011. In our group was my sister and brother-in-law, their two boys (ages 9 and 13), my partner, and myself. Sally was extremely helpful answering my questions prior to our trip from the US. She was really great with the kids, and they learned a lot about Australian wildlife and the Bush. They especially enjoyed the farm stay. Farm hosts, Bill and Mary we really friendly, and made us feel right at Home and part of their family. Sally, thank you for an adventure my family and I will never forget! --Kevin from Michigan

AussieBushSally, Owner at Aussie Farmstay and Bush Adventures - Blue Mountains Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Thanks Kevin, it was a pleasure to have your family on tour! I especially enjoyed introducing your nephews to the bush - kids have the most wonderful sense of awe! I'm glad you enjoyed the experience because I enjoyed your company.

Travelers who viewed Aussie Farmstay and Bush Adventures - Blue Mountains Day Tours also viewed