“Indulge your Sweet Tooth!”
Review of Gelato Messina

Gelato Messina
Ranked #1 of 125 Dessert in Sydney
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Darlinghurst
Description: Artisan Gelato Store Locations -Darlinghurst Shop 1/241 Victoria St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010Surry Hills389 Crown St, Surry Hills NSW 2010The Star Casino Cafe Court, Level G, 80 Pyrmont Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009
San Francisco, California
“Indulge your Sweet Tooth!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I cannot resist gelato and ice cream. Walking through the food court area, there it was right in front of me. I knew I had to get my sweet tooth satisfied. Hey, I didn't eat dessert at dinner.

I tried several flavors before making my choice. Well, actually, I tried a lot. The person behind the counter seemed to be getting irritated with me. I can't help it though with all the flavor being offered, how would I know which one is good or not to order?

I decided on the yoghurt and caramel & the chocolate fondant. The chocolate fondant is only for chocolate lovers. The intense flavor of chocolate is overpowering. Yhis one I really liked. The yoghurt and caramel was also a good accompany with it due to the tartness of the yoghurt.

If I had another day, I would have gotten the pannacotta with fig Jam and amaretti biscuit and the tiramisu. Unfortunately it'll have to wait till next time.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Marc N

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
“Special Place for a Treat”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I like this place because it isn't a prefab chain. It has its own unique character. The gelato is tasty and well priced. It's in a fun part of Sydney. You can tell it is appreciated by locals and tourists

Sydney, Australia
“GELAAAAAAATO!!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The best in Sydney and a great atmosphere inside and outside as gelato addicts scramble to score a scoop of wickedness. A must do, go after a pizza at Lucios Pizzaria round the corner and pretend you're having a night in Naples or Rome

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Bella_Ischia
Australia
“mmm… gelato”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Best gelato ever! This is a cash only venue that almost always has a queue but is well worth the wait. The seating is very, very limited - designed to prop and eat quickly. Love Elvis the Fat Years special…

• Visited March 2013
San Diego, California
“Words cannot describe”
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

This was hands down the best gelato I've had and the hardest decision I had to make. Every flavor was scrumptious and original. If I lives in Sydney I would get fat just on this gelato alone. Their cakes also look great.