“Great Place for Lunch”

Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Cyren Bar Grill Seafood creates nostalgia to those who knew Cyren back in the late 1970's. Nick Manettas has re-invented this restaurant in Harbourside to replicate his previous successes with Cyren. Boasting unbelievable views of Sydney CBD whilst being on the water's edge, Cyren at Harbourside is the perfect location for a relaxing meal and drinks. The venue encompasses all aspects you look for in a restaurant including culinary brilliance, the freshest seafood, mouth-watering meats and exciting cocktails. It undoubtedly has the most spectacular view of Darling Harbour. Come and experience the excitement and energy of Cyren and see why it's the most talked about venue of Harbourside.
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Fabulous fresh food and what a view! I had the Rock Oysters two different ways and they were both delicious!

1  Thank TheShadowSkier
There are newer reviews for Cyren Bar - Grill - Seafood

Reviewed January 17, 2014

*This is my opinion and my opinion only:-
When we dined here recently I ordered the salmon fillet. Whilst the atmosphere was lovely by the harbour (we sat outside), and the presentation of all the plates of food I saw were of a high standard, they had cooked all the joy out of my (what should have been) my beautiful fish. It may have been a one off, but its all I can judge them on. Also the service - staff weren't trained in clearing plates properly, I saw a couple drop cutlery around guests tables which always makes for an awkward moment. I can see it has great potential though, the rack of ribs I saw looked absolutely to-die-for! Hope my next visit will leave a better impression...

Reviewed January 16, 2014

A lovely restaurant and in such a great spot. Service was first class and the food was absolutely amazing.

Brilliant for families.
Comfortable lounge area over looking harbour.
Fantastic food and drinks.
3 hour happy hour!!!
Very very accommodating for kids!

1  Thank travellerDampier
Reviewed January 16, 2014

A beautiful restaurant right on Darling Harbour. We had a table on the outside patio for some great people watching. The food was delicious, we had an array of appetizers: dozen oysters, Italian meets and cheeses plate, calamari, spinach salad....all fantastic. For drinks we had a fruit champagne bowl which was great fort he 4 of us. I had a ribeye for entree...also great. I will be back next time in Sydney!

1  Thank Mick K