“Big feed for a good price”

Beach Burrito Company
Ranked #1,654 of 5,891 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Bondi Beach
Sydney, Australia
“Big feed for a good price”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Came here with a few friends. We ordered a chicken fajita burrito, the salads and tacos. You definitely get more than what u pay for. Servings are huge. The tacos don't look like much but are very filling.
It's quite a funky chilled out vibe and great for a catch up with friends. Service to pay was a bit slow and so a line started developing with a bit of a wait. However, once we ordered the food came out really quick. Would come back again.

• Visited April 2013

• Thai first
“ABSOLUTELY atrocious. Definitely will not be going back to the Beach Burrito Company.”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Me and a friend were at coogee last weekend, we were starving after a long day at the beach so we both agreed on Beach Burrito Company. I love Mexican and my friend had gone befor when it first opened and said she enjoyed it. Well to say the service was poor , the food was disgusting and the staff were extremely unfriendly would be a total understatement I went to order our food at the desk there were at least 3 "waitresses" if you can even call them that, sipping on their drinks and chatting, when they eventually decided to take my order they offerd to put hot sauce on my buritto as I didn't think it would be hot enough for me. The food came out in cheap plastic baskets that you would give a child in a chip shop the food was absolutly freezing literally as if it had been sittin in the fridge and NO HOT SAUCE! I took one bite and was horrified not only was the food cold the chicken was basically just grizzle and cartlidge. My friend went to talk to a member of staff and to send our food back. They then went on to say that burritos are suppose to be served cold and that they had no way to heat it up apart from the toaster, we took that option. The food came out for a second time freezing no apologies no nothing. The overall hygiene of the place was a disgrace the toliets were awfull eg. Bins overflowing,ladders and old lockers stored in there as if it was a working progress (in my opinion they thought out of sight out of mind) and shelfs falling of the wall. The toliets obviously aren't checked or cleaned on a regular basis. It is safe to say I will never eat here again and I certainly won't be recommending it to anybody I speak to. They place could do with a complete make over, a new team
of reliable hardworking staff and/or a manager on site. Such a disapoinment. Value for money = non existent and a complete waste of money.

“Absolutely inedible”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

It tastes really bad, I couldn't even finish my meal! I went with another 4 people and no one liked it!

Kabul
“Bondi Burrito is Amazing!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I ate at the Bondi location of the Beach Burrito Company called Bondi Burrio, which was awesome. I had the grilled fish tacos and my friend had the prawn taco. They were so good that we went back at the end of the day for seconds. They were out of the grilled fish taco so I had the fried fish taco, which was equally amazing. My friend, who lives in Brisbane said it was the best Mexican food he has had since he moved to Australia.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jordan S
Sydney, Australia
“Ok. Tex Mex is better”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Food was ok. A little expensive. Service was a little sloppy. I will be going to tex mex next time. ............