“Excellent service on a day trip itenerary”

Sydney Private Guided Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #62 of 341 Tours in Sydney
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a professional tour company located in Sydney and we specialize in tours that are unique and private. We offer exclusive Eco certified (LIC15/150) private guided tours for groups of all sizes, in and around Sydney and we ensure that you travel in luxurious tour buses, away from the crowds. Our guides speak English, Russian and German and they all have years of experience in the tourism industry and we know all the best tourist destinations, amazing hidden gems, interesting stories and much more... We guarantee to make your time in Sydney unforgettable and customise your tour to suit your personal taste and preference. Our tours are generally designed to run for approximately 8 - 10 hours but for busy tourists we have 4-5 hours city tours or a combo tour of Sydney and the Blue Mountains. We also do LAST MINUTES PRIVATE TOURS! Another unique feature about our tours is the inclusion of interesting and authentic culinary experience as you journey across the Australian bushland. Our tours that are longer than 8 hours will lead you to try delicacies only offered here in Australia, for the more adventurous types we have restaurants that offer kangaroo meat as well. Our guides and tours will include unique and fun restaurants and cafe's for you to try along the way which will make it a fun culinary experience while at the same time traveling through Australia. Following a special diet? Not to worry, our guides will make sure that we cater to your dietary restrictions including vegetarian choices. The guide picks you up from your location of choice and drops you back as well. We also offer the choice of picking you up from the seaport or airport. At your request, we are also able to stop at exotic places for dinner/cafe (extra payment) during the tours.
Parker, Texas
“Excellent service on a day trip itenerary”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I only had a few hours to be in Sydney, and Andrew made the most of them. I am more interested in history that pop culture - so I got a good balance of sights to see and information. When I get my family to Australia, we will work around Andrew's schedule to make the most of our time - he knows the area and sights very well. Good communication before the trip on coordinating pick up locations and times too.

Visited November 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Sydney, South of Sydney and Blue Mountains”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My parents came to visit me this December and we booked a selection of tours with Andrey to learn something about Sydney and Australia in general in a short period of time. It turned out to be very interesting, we've covered a lot. It was a good balance of relaxing in a car while listening and walking around the sights. Highlights for me were everything in Blue mountains (do go down the 600+ stairs), the buddhist temple near Wollongong and a cozy beach in Royal National park on the way back home. The guide also recommended us some good places to eat, you can trust him on that.

Visited December 2013
“Professional tours in luxury minivan”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

I was highly impressed with the service! The trip was comfortable and made interesting by my guide who was very knowledgable about he history of the locations! The documentary films we were shown in the car on 15" screen made the usual road trip entertaining! Overall it was excellent !

Andrew S, Owner at Sydney Private Guided Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
thanks!
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Reptile Park”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My wife and me had the tour to Australian Reptile Park. All the journey was organised perfect. We had a luxury VW Multivan car with comfortable seats and a TV inside so all the way to the park and back we were watching some interesting videos about Australia.
We loved the park and found it much better than Taronga Zoo. I'm highly recommend Andrew as a tourist guide. We spent very good time together.

Visited September 2013
Andrew S, Owner at Sydney Private Guided Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Thank you and hope to see you with frends next time.
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Flexible Private Tour”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Everything was planned at very last-minute for this trip to Sydney; decided just 3 days before departure; book a flight, hotel & private tour at a rush too. Well, that’s me! Fortunately for me, the private Blue Mountains tour that I booked with Andrew turned out to be good on my birthday. He recommended places with less tourists, skipped the rush hours traffic & good snacks. Thanks!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Peggy L
Andrew S, Owner at Sydney Private Guided Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thanks Peggy,

Come with your friends next time in November and I show you amazing spring in Australia!