“Terrible”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: EAT LOVE PIZZA is an exciting new restaurant located below the IMAX theatre in Darling Harbour. We LOVE EATing PIZZA. We LOVE cooking PIZZA.Our traditional gourmet PIZZAs are so yummy and affordable. Our restaurant is spacious, family-friendly and character-filled.Each PIZZA is made with LOVE and with fresh ingredients in a ‘wow oven’ so you’ll never have to wait long to EAT them! Come to our table and experience the PIZZAs we LOVE to EAT in this new, fun and hip restaurant.We look forward to serving delicious PIZZA to all those PIZZA LOVErs out there!
Reviewed February 23, 2013

It was a bad choise. The pizza was salty, the waitres was slow, my wine arrived after I finished my dinner and the value of the bill was completely wrong. I only want to pay and go back to my hotel to have a decent dinner. VERY BAD!!!

ChrisD101, Manager at Eat Love Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Hi Fernanda,

Many thanks for your feedback.

I am assuming you partook of the Salmon Pizza, this is a dish we are currently reviewing as your comment has been common lately.

Our pricing was recently reviewed downwards to what we hoped would be more acceptable levels we ill take your comments on board as we continue to work on developing Eat Love Pizza.

Kind Regards,

Cameron

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Two weekends ago, we went to this Eat Love Pizza for lunch, and we had a great time.

The location is wonderful, has a lovely beautiful harbor view, the deal was amazing .

And the food was excellent as well, good , fresh ingredients, wonderful pizza, we had salmon pizza and meat lover pizza, they were very tasty and simply delightful!

Also the service was quite good too the two young ladies were helpful and very patient (we had a 3 year old with us).

We had a great time and this place is just perfect for the family!

Overall it was an excellent experience and we recommend this place for everyone.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I remember it was a lovely Sunday, I went there with my husband. Both of us like the harbour view very much, especially on that day, there was a cute huge yellow duck just in front of "Eat Love Pizza".

My favarite appetizer is "galic tiger prawns". Prawns are lightly grilled with fatastic sause which made of creamy polenta, burned butter and pangratatto. My husband was shocked to like it when I got him to try it. I recommend you get the "Gamberi" and "Salmon" pizzas if you love seafood as us, because sea food on the top of pizzas tasted wonderful. We choose "home made tiramisu" and "gelato and sorbet" which was friendly recommened by the waiter from the dessert menu. They are beautiful both in shape and taste. They are less sweeter than most place but they are perfect for us.

We will definitely go there again!!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I think the deal is absolutely worth the money. The location is fantastic, and the food is very good.

We really enjoyed the Saturday Night fireworks that accompanied our meal. I recommend going there for a Saturday or Sunday night with your family or friends.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

The food, service and value for money were awful. Food was stodgy and microwaved within an inch of its life. Service was terrible, incredibly slow and no attention was paid to us by the staff. DO NOT VISIT!

2  Thank shohep