“Best Opal”
Review of Opal Minded

Opal Minded
Ranked #3 of 178 Shopping in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: Opal Minded is the only opal store in Sydney that mines its own opals. Established in 1989, it is conveniently located in The Rocks, just steps away from the Sydney Opera House. Uncompromising multilingual assistance. Australian opals unset and in pret-a-porter classical and contemporary designs. Duty free prices.
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

BEST Opal Choice!! Best unique service just for me. Thank you CATHY!! Helping me choose a perfect gift for my mum. I would like to write in Cantonesse but it doesn't work when I submit.

3  Thank CECILETAN
"great education"
"ear rings"
"jewelry pieces"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this store"
"great sales"
"lovely shop"
"visited sydney"
"valeria"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Opal Minded is a remarkable store to buy opals in Sydney! Even if you are not crazy about jewellery you can find pleasant souvenirs there at reasonable prices. It is the only opal store in Sydney where I felt comfortable and I made a purchase there. I bought a ring and pendant in a shape of KOALA))))) Thanks to unique atmosphere and very good and polite personnel. I say HI and thanks to Nailya a russian girl working there! We are from almost the same part of Russia!!!!!!!!

2  Thank Elennnna
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I visited this place to buy present for my girlfriend. Cathy Suryasumirat, PR and Sales Manager showed many kinds of opals and answered to my every single question kindly. I strongly recommend anyone who have plans to buy opals in Sydney to visit opal minded and see Cathy.

1  Thank Byungwook H
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We visited Opal Minded on our recent trip to Sydney. To tell you the truth I was a little afraid to go in because I thought everything would be out of my price range, however, this store covers all price ranges.
Valeria Torrisi is wonderful to work with. She took the time to show me many different opals in a wide range of prices. By the time I left the store I felt like I had made a new friend and I will always remember shopping in this lovely store.
When in Sydney, this is the place to go, the opals are beautiful, the staff is outstanding, and you won't be disappointed!

2  Thank capecodkaren009