“Best Birthday Grub EVER!!”
Review of Yullis

Yullis
Ranked #245 of 5,891 Restaurants in Sydney
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Surry Hills
Dublin, Ireland
“Best Birthday Grub EVER!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My partner booked Yullis for my birthday as I am a Vegetarian. And to say it was the best birthday grub I've ever had is an understatement. The food was AMAZING! There were 5 of us dining and because I could eat everything on the menu the waitress kindly said she could make all dishes 5 pieces so we could taste a few dishes. My Dad is a big meat eater but really enjoyed the food and didn't feel like he missed his meat. If I was to be a little critical. We ordered dessert and said we'd had coffees to only to be told they had turned the coffee machine off, which we thought was a little strange and rude..but he we got over it.

• Visited May 2013

“Something different”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We decided to try something different and was surprised by the fantastic food served, it was a nice change and would highly recommend Yullis, for a refreshing healthy change, the service was great, the food was fresh and tasty, I believed I wouldn’t enjoy the food because it Vegetarian but I enjoyed all my meals...

• Visited January 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Very nice ambience and food”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Cool restaurant, a little more pricey than what I am used to. Hard to get into, we had to wait a little while. The food was quite nice, I was a little big disappointed with my meal, but my boyfriend liked his. Dimly lit, gives a nice feel to the place.

Visited April 2013
Canberra, Australia
“A pleasant change”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My wife and I went there with a daughter whose diet is restricted medically to vegan food. While very much a meat eater, I was surprised by the range, quality and the taste of what was on offer - the pizza was really good. Yulli's also offers a good range of wines to complement their fare. The atmosphere is cosy-rustic with not the most comfortable seating, but I was kindly offered a solid chair which suited me better than the stools. Service was prompt and friendly without being intrusive. My wife and I would certainly dine there again.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Graham M
“Surprisingly good.”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

I am not a vegan, intact I would avoid places like this, however my dinning partner is a vegetarian. I have to say the food was amazing, the staff friendly and knowledgeable. Good wine list and as a meat eater I would say I would go back.
Would recommend you book.

• Visited April 2013