“Something different” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Yullis

Yullis
417 Crown St Surry Hills 2010, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia (Surry Hills)
610293196609
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #251 of 5,341 Restaurants in Sydney
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Surry Hills
“Something different”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We decided to try something different and was surprised by the fantastic food served, it was a nice change and would highly recommend Yullis, for a refreshing healthy change, the service was great, the food was fresh and tasty, I believed I wouldn’t enjoy the food because it Vegetarian but I enjoyed all my meals...

• Visited January 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Very nice ambience and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Cool restaurant, a little more pricey than what I am used to. Hard to get into, we had to wait a little while. The food was quite nice, I was a little big disappointed with my meal, but my boyfriend liked his. Dimly lit, gives a nice feel to the place.

Visited April 2013
Canberra, Australia
“A pleasant change”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

My wife and I went there with a daughter whose diet is restricted medically to vegan food. While very much a meat eater, I was surprised by the range, quality and the taste of what was on offer - the pizza was really good. Yulli's also offers a good range of wines to complement their fare. The atmosphere is cosy-rustic with not the most comfortable seating, but I was kindly offered a solid chair which suited me better than the stools. Service was prompt and friendly without being intrusive. My wife and I would certainly dine there again.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Graham M
“Surprisingly good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

I am not a vegan, intact I would avoid places like this, however my dinning partner is a vegetarian. I have to say the food was amazing, the staff friendly and knowledgeable. Good wine list and as a meat eater I would say I would go back.
Would recommend you book.

• Visited April 2013
5 Thank undercoverelephant
Terrigal
“Yummiest food ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

A small neighborhood restaurant with a nice feel and dimly lit. We had the orange pear salad which was absolutely delicious, I could eat it every day! And I don't even like salad much. The falafel was ok. Bit spicy for my taste. For mains, the veggies and tofu were excellent but the highlight was the eggplant, it was just fantastic. I will definately be back to try everything else on the menu! Loved it!

• Visited April 2013