“Absolutely Excellent in every way!”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #261 of 5,982 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I had never been to a hard rock before living in Adelaide so decided to go for dinner at Hard rock Sydney while on a recent holiday and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made! At first I was a bit dissapointed because the rock shop was sold out of souvenir shot glasses and pins. Went up stairs to the restaurant and although the place was packed a server was with us right away and seated us at an amazing booth overlooking Darling Harbour. I told her about my disappointment with the lack of merchandise and she informed me that for $15 I could have a milkshake in a famous hurricane glass and I would get to take home the glass which was much better than a shot glass. Again even though the place was packed our food arrived within 10 minutes of ordering and was amazing. Both burgers we ordered were large in serving size even though we only ordered the 6oz burger instead of the 10z burger. Both burgers had a large serving of fries with it. Probably one of the best burgers Ive ever had. Staff were all so friendly aswell. They all seemed so genuinely happy to be there and I can say it was the best service I have ever had. Went back two other nights for drinks and small meals because it was just that good.

SydneyAGM, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for your rocking review - so glad your first Hard Rock experience was a great one! Did you know we have over 170 venues in 54 countries - Cafes, Hotels and casinos! Looking forward to hearing about which Hard Rock you visit next.

There are newer reviews for Hard Rock Cafe

Reviewed October 6, 2013

The food is good, and we had a great server. She was a lot of fun. The view was out of the world. We liked the variety of food that they offer.

Dear Guest,

Thank for you sharing your thoughts on your visit to Hard Rock Sydney , I'm so glad you guys had fun and enjoyed the amazing views of Darling Harbour.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Expensive and noisy, our experience was a little disappointing. Food was ok but a little bland and VERY overpriced for what we got. The displays of rock n roll memorabilia were interesting and the view of Darling Harbour probably the best thing about this restaurant. Service was ok.

Dear Sarah,

Thanks for visiting us while you were in Darling Harbour, I'm so disappointed to hear that you didn't have a rocking time! We pride ourselves on Rocking service and atmosphere so I'm sad that's not the experience you had.
I'm glad that you enjoyed the views from the café they are amazing.

Hopefully you'll come back one day and we can show you the true rock star experience.

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

You would think that Hard Rock Cafe with three kids is a safe bet.

It wasn't. Service by Ethan was ok but the rest just horrific. Food was cold , burger for 18 bucks was tasteless and overbooked, seriously very average

Dear Guest,

I'm so disappointed to hear we didn't live up to our high standards when you came in - as you know we pride ourselves on great food and service in a true rock and roll environment.

I hope we'll see you again in the future to show you the true Rock Star experience.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We ate at the hard rock café in Sydney for our wedding anniversary. As always the place was packed. Cocktails flowed and got to keep your glass, or pay a lesser amount and not get the glass. The meal was plentiful and I certainly didn't need a dessert, as delicious as they looked. We were subject to a spectacular fireworks display on Sydney harbour. Amazing. Waiter was pleasant and always on hand. The only downfall I found was the pumping music. As much as I enjoy music I found it very loud when trying to enjoy our meal and a conversation. Overall tho a pleasant experience.

Dear Sue,

Thank you so much for your rocking review, so glad you celebrated your wedding anniversary with us!
It was great that you could get to see the fireworks especially on such a personnel occasion,

You should sign up for Hard Rock Rewards so you can keep in the loop of all events going on at Hard Rock Sydney! Hope to see you again soon!