“Soothing a rumbling stomach”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #247 of 6,144 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed September 25, 2013

After a long day of sightseeing, we decided to test out the hard rock cafe seeing as I've never done so in the other places I've traveled.
From the get go, the atmosphere was great, our server moved us from a little table to a booth because he thought it would be more comfortable ( he was right)
After tasting some of the cocktails he recommended, Sex on the beach and the Hurricane were exceptional. We ordered I had the Pulled Pork burger and man that was fantastic, the portion was huge, I ended up finishing the burger but it was a struggle and I'm an eater.
Great food, Great Atmosphere and Great Service, Albeit it a tad expensive, but would make a great place for a night out.

SydneyAGM, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for coming to see us while you were in Sydney. Wow, you sound like a true Hard Rock fan!

Are you a member of Hard Rock Rewards? A great programme that rewards loyalty, trakcs your worldwide visit and gives you access to news and offers to all Hard Rock Cafes.

Looking forward to your next visit already,

Assistant General Manager.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,415)

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Good service. Laid back atmosphere. Reasonable price for good quality burgers.
Only thing I didn't like was the toilets. They were pretty disgusting!

SydneyAGM, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sending us your review and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the food and service that we provided.

So sorry to hear that our toilets were not up to the usual high standard that our guests have come to expect. Hopefully it was a once off and we will make sure they are properly maintained in the future.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I regularly trek to the HRC whenever I travel.
I went for lunch and had a great hostess (Zoe) who did a great job in making recommendations and service. The food was typical for this restaurant and I left the plate clean. The price of food and drinks is getting out of hand at HRC however for those on a budget. It is located in Darling Harbor and the view is very nice outside as they are on the second floor.
What I was extremely disappointed in was their Rock Shop down stairs. They had only ONE pin in their display case. I asked about the lack of choices and the lady behind the counter got cheeky. I couldn't even pick up a t-shirt for a friend as they had only two sizes of the two different types. Either XXL or S. The worst stocked rock shop I've ever been to. No wonder no one was shopping in there.

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience at The Rock Shop, I'm really disappointed to hear you were not given the Rock Star treatment. We strive to deliver the best standard of service everyday, and expect nothing less than that from our staff.

I do hope we'll see you again at a Hard Rock, so you'll see that this is not our normal standard of
Service.

I will pass on your lovely comments to Zoe, She will be delighted.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Not one meal was disappointing. I love the fact that our kids weren't treated like second class citizens. Our waitress (Rene) was friendly and helpful. Have dined in HRC in Surfers Paradise, Rome and Venice and this one has the same standard of food and service. A fun and delicious family lunch!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for visiting Hard Rock Café in Sydney recently; sounds like you had an awesome time - thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your in Darling Harbour.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

My 13 year old daughter and I ate here last night. Service and atmosphere are as per all HRCs, a but too noisy for me, great according to my 13 year old. Our food and drinks arrived very quickly. My daughter ordered a steak which was pretty small, over cooked, tough and sinewy. The mashed potato tasted like vitamised macaroni cheese! Truly!! For almost $35 I wasn't impressed. My dish was a pulled pork sandwich which was OK. Served with heaps of fries, beans and not very nice coleslaw. We came for my daughter but there are so many better restaurants around Darling Harbour and Cockle Bay that I hope not to make a return visit!!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your review, I'm so sorry to hear about the bad experience that you had, I have passed your comments concerning the food that you had onto our kitchen manager and I can assure you that we will make sure that the quality of food is to the standard that you have come to expect from Hard Rock Cafe's around the world.
Hopefully the next time your in Sydney you will call back in and give us a chance to show you how good we can be.