“Fun”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #273 of 5,835 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: American, Bar, Australian
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Sydney, Australia
“Fun”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

This is your average Hard Rock Cafe. A fun experience and decent food. Saturday night at about 7-7:30pm is the best time to go. Ask for a seat near the window (or outdoor when the weather is good) and enjoy the Darling Harbor fireworks while you dine at 8:30pm. There is usually a 20+ minute wait so plan a little for that.

• Visited June 2013
SydneyAGM, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your comments. We're happy to hear you enjoyed dining with us on a Saturday night. We hope to see you back again soon.

Thanks!

Mon-Fri 12noon - late
Sat-Sun 11.30am - late

• Visited January 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to send me your review. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your recent visit to the café .
Its great to hear that we could provide you with great food and service and hopefully when your back in Sydney you will drop in and say hello.

Surfers Paradise, Australia
“so much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

I dined here with some friends on Saturday night, everyone had a great time. Zoe was our server, she was awesome, kept the drinks coming all night, anything we needed she took care of! The food was great as always, i think my friends are hooked on the nachos! one of the most special parts of the night was the fireworks display, we were sitting on the balcony so we had the best seats for watching!
the only fault i could point out was that the music wasnt playing out on the balcony. Music is essential for atmosphere!

• Visited August 2013
Dear Hayley,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am so happy that you enjoyed the food ,service and music and of course the great views of the fireworks from the café. Its great to hear that Zoe looked after you so well, she's a rock star.
I agree with you that the Nachos are amazing, I cant stop eating them myself.

Hopefully it won't be too long until your back in Sydney again and you will drop in and say hello.

La Grange, Texas
“Fun place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Had food and drinks both were top notch. Good view of Darling Harbor and good place to people watch. Would recommend and would go back in a heart beat. Good value for the money

Visited August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to send me your review. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your recent visit to the cafe.
Its great to hear that we could provide you with great food and service and I hope to see you when you come back to Sydney.

Assistant General Manager.
Adelaide, Australia
“Excellent View and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I'm a big fan of Hard Rock Cafe and will continue to visit as many HRC as I can. In my latest visit to Sydney, I visited the HRC that is conveniently located at Darling Harbour and with great views of the harbour from inside the restaurant.
The service and interaction of the staff was extremely friendly and professional. I loved the attention, the drinks and the portion of food was just amazing! The place mesmerised me so much that I ensured that I was there almost every alternative evening to have a great view and food!

• Visited August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very kind comments, I'm so happy that you enjoyed the food ,service and atmosphere on your recent visit to the cafe.

Hopefully the next time your in Sydney you will drop back in to see us.

Look forward to seeing you soon,