“enjoyable.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #269 of 5,841 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: American, Bar, Australian
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Island of Gozo, Malta
“enjoyable.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

We had dinner here and really enjoyed the evening the food was ok and the service good too. will recommend.

SydneyAGM, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback, I am so happy to hear you enjoyed the food and service that we provided.

When you return to Sydney don't forget to drop in and say hello.

Dave Regards,

• Turkish first
Alice Springs, Australia
“Lunchtime Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Never having been to a Hard Rock Cafe I was keen to try it. We went on a busy Sunday when Darling Harbour was packed full. We waited around 20 minutes to be seated and during this time amused ourselves with the Paparazzi photo booth. We were given a table on the deck overlooking Darling Harbour, and a very attentive server. My son had crayons and a colouring book to amuse him, and from ordering to arriving at our table the food took around 10 minutes. The food was food, to be honest there was nothing outstanding about it. It was burgers, fries and shakes. All reasonably priced and yummy, but nothing you couldn't get elsewhere. What really made it worthwhile was the atmosphere! Music, memorabilia and musical instrumets hanging from the roof. And child friendly! I would certainly go back again.

• Visited June 2013
SydneyAGM, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Kathleen,

Thank you for your lovely comments. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your first visit to Hard Rock Café.

I'm delighted that we could provide you with a great experience and you enjoyed the music and our fabulous memorabilia along with some great views of Darling Harbour.

When your back in Sydney please drop in and say hello.

Amarillo, Texas, United States
“GREAT!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I loved it!! The servers were amazing, I had Rena as my official server, but Sam helped a little and visited with us. I'm a server at Saltgrass Steakhouse and I truly enjoyed the service there. It was really hard to find a restaurant over there where the servers actually cared and catered to their guests. I guess since they don't work for tips there, but at the Hard Rock it was like they truly enjoyed and wanted to give good service and worked together as a team. AMAZING!! So if you go there I definitely suggest that you ask for Rena or Sam!!

SydneyAGM, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Cindy,

Thank you for taking the time to send me your review. I'm so happy that you had a really enjoyable experience on your recent visit to Hard Rock in Sydney.

Its great to get some positive feedback from someone who works in the business and I will definitely pass on your lovely comments to Rene and Sam, they will be so happy.

Hopefully you will be back in Sydney soon and you will drop in and say Hi.

Assistant General Manager,
Hamlyn Terrace, Australia
“my daughters 18th birthday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Everyone loved the food, the view & the cafe memorabilia that adorn the walls! We need more of them! These cafes' are my home away from home!

SydneyAGM, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to send me your review. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your recent visit to the cafe celebrating your daughters 18th.

Its great to hear that we could provide you with great food and service and I hope you will return to celebrate many more birthdays.

Hope to see you soon,

Sydney, Australia
“One big disappointment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

We went into Darling Harbour for the first night of Vivid and decided to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe. We had not been to a Hard Rock Cafe for about 20 years and I now know why! My partner had a lovely salad and I had a pulled pork Texan sandwich which was rubbish! Worst meal that I have had in many years; not perhaps 20 years since we ate there last but just terrible. The meat was tasteless, the bun a soggy mess and the sauce tasted terrible. Service was slow and entitled!

SydneyAGM, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your review. I'm so sorry to read about the negitive experience that you had on your recent visit to the cafe.

I can assure you that I have spoken to our Kitchen Manager regarding your comments about the pulled pork Texan sandwich and we will make sure our sandwiches are to the standard that our guests have come to expect from The Hard Rock.

I hope that you will come back in at your own convienience and give us a chance to redeem ourselves.

My sincere apologies once again,

Assistant General Manager.

Hopefully the next time your in Sydney you will pay us a visit.