“A lifelong dream fulfilled”

Flamin' Galah Sydney Tours & Airport Transfers
Official 'Home and Away' Tour of Palm Beach
Ranked #3 of 71 Transportation in Sydney
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Flamin' Galah Sydney Tours and Airport Transfers is proud to be working with Channel Seven to launch the official "Home and Away Tour to Summer Bay." This unique tour to Palm Beach visits the stunning location of the hugely popular Home and Away TV Series, offering an insightful and authentic brand experience. Flamin' Galah also provides a comprehensive private charter tour service, ideal for couples, families or large groups. Enjoy the flexibility of a private tour, which can be designed specifically around you and your individual preferences. Choose from any of our popular tours e.g. Blue Mountains and Sydney city sights tours OR choose a more "off the beaten track" experience and enjoy the splendour of Sydney away from the crowds.
Reviewed July 10, 2013

On a flying visit to Sydney, my Aussie friend treated me to the Home and Away tour with Flamin’ Galah, as she knew how much I love the show. The weather wasn’t that great but Al made it so memorable for me. Infact the whole tour was just amazing. Right from picking us up from Manly harbour, to the scenic drive along the northern beaches and then Palm beach !.. the location for Summer Bay, the Bait shop and the Diner/Pier and the journey back, Al was a wealth of knowledge. Infact you wouldn’t know, apart from his accent that he only recently moved to Oz from the UK. He took us away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Syney and showed us the real Australia with all it’s natural beauty; the beaches and amazing views of the country and explained in detail as we drove along; Something you cannot experience if you are stuck in the city. Thank You Al for helping make my dream come true; well almost, as I did not get to meet the River boys. Just being on the set of Summer Bay and walking along that famous beach was so nostalgic and magical. I would highly recommend Al and Flamin’ Galah

2  Thank perela85
AlWils0n, Owner at Flamin' Galah Sydney Tours & Airport Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Hi,

I just wanted to say a big thank you to you for writing such a wonderful review. Most of all I am so glad that you enjoyed the trip and that I managed to make it enjoyable for you. Many thanks and all the best. Al

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Total there are 13 of us touring around sydney with our tour guide Al!!! he show us plenty of the greatest place in sydney that we had never expect it. Bondi beach Palm beach Manly beach the blue mountain the Opra House the Sydney harbour the Hunter Valley it was the best place that i had ever been to Sydney and because we are quite of big group we tend to took alot of pics and Al was very kind by helping us taking plenty of pics that we really wanna thank you al once again i beg you must be feeling tired during that pic taking for us ^.^ beside this, Al also introduce us to the Hunter Valley where we could taste out delicious wine haha!! but i didnt really drink so i went down the huge beautiful yard to play with 2 dogs that i saw, they are playing with toys by it own so i accompany them~^^ AL actually told me that in Australia thats the place to view its the country side that has the purest air and the most relaxing landscape to clam down our mind and i totally agree with him i think thats why Australia is although as big as other enormous country because it is spread out widely with plenty of beautiful country side out there that makes us always feel so relax and comfortable~. At last Al drive us to a garden sorry but i couldnt recall that particular name but its somewhere near Hunter Valley... The garden is so huge that we couldnt finished viewing as time constrained because it is about to close for that day that we had miss going to the garden again because it is really the most enormously beautiful garden that i have been to.. if any of you would like to tour around sydney like me Please!! Please!! dont hesitate to look for Al from Flamin' Galah Tours !! because i can guarantee with all of you that Al is a great man!! best tour guide!! without him i would never had such a wonderful holidays in sydney even now this beautiful pictures are still lies in my mind~ I miss Australia~ i miss Sydney~ and we all miss you Al~ thank you so much once again for lighting up our days in sydney^^

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Fantastic tour with al seeing "summer bay" aka palm beach. Such an amazing untouched place. Houses around here are spectacular.
Highly recommend to do. Get out of the hussle and bustle of Sydney and bondi to enjoy some fresh air and BEAUTIFUL beaches!!!!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We went on two tours with Al from Flamin' Galah Tours while we were in Sydney. We went to the Blue Mountains with a stop at Featherdale Wildlife Park aswell as a bunch of other places with AMAZING views. We also went to Palm Beach on the Home and Away tour and even though they were not filming when we were there is was still an awesome day as we saw more than the average tourist would see if they had day tripped by themselves. We would recommend Flamin' Galah Tours to any one thinking of going to Sydney. Al was very informative of the local history and was a great tour guide. Thank so much Al for making our hoilday that much more enjoyable.

2  Thank Rochelle W
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had a excellent day, there were only a few of us on the Home & Away tour which helped us get to know each other.
The tour guide was brilliant, friendly & helpful.
The day was made even better as they were filming & we got pics with Alf Stewart & Sally!
Would definitely do again if I'm ever lucky enough to come back!