Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Flamin' Galah Sydney Tours & Airport Transfers tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews summer bay northern beaches surf club bait shop palm beach filming locations manly area informative tour fantastic tour great afternoon recommend this trip blue mountains tour great photo opportunities interesting facts his knowledge hour tour cast
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Absolutely awesome experience for fans of Home and Away series. Grant, our driver, and Alfie, our tour guide, were fantastic, great fun. Very much enjoyed all the trivia about the show and the cast. We were able to see some filming, and were given ample time for photos and to soak up the atmosphere. Grant & Alfie arranged for photo opportunities with one of the cast. My two daughters were squealing with delight all the way home. I would thoroughly recommend this tour to Home and Away fans. It is the only way to get close to the action. Thank you so much Flamin’ Galah Tours.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

What a great tour, the guides were friendly, fun and informative. I would definitely recommend this tour for any Home & Away fans! Thank you, thank you thank you x

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Excellent bus tour. Tour guide and bus driver really good shared a lot of information about the Actors and about the show. A bit disappointed that their was no filming on the beach the day I visited the Bay.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

I couldn’t not wait to go on the home and away tour!!
For me it was one of the best days and one of the worst days of my life rolled into one as whilst on the tour bus heading to site I got news my sister had passed away & all I wanted to do was get off the bus ,obviously I couldn’t . Thank goodness though,because it was awesome !!! Ellkey and grant were bloody great and easy to talk to. We got see filming and got photos with the stars .. fantastic day as I shared it with my daughter and made some memorable moments which I will always treasure .i couldn’t have asked for a better tour , was just fantastic and I couldn’t stop talking about it to everyone . Good job flamin galahs!

Leanne

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

I am a huge home and away fan and this tour did not disappoint! In fact if was better than I expected, our tour guide Tania was fantastic and very informative! ( very jealous of her job) Our driver was fab and very informative throughout the drive. We were lucky enough to see filming and meet cast members which made my day! Summer bay is truly an amazing place! Could not recommend the tour enough! Great day!

Tania S, Creative Director at Flamin' Galah Sydney Tours & Airport Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

Many thanks for your lovely review. We really enjoy showing our customers this stunning part of the world and I am delighted that you saw filming as well. #bestjobintheworld :-)

Reviewed August 21, 2018

I've been watching Home & Away for as long as I can remember, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to go on the official Home & Away tour. Sadly no filming was taking place the day of the tour (sob!) but it was great to go to the sites, Alf's bait shop, the diner, I could walk on the beach & go to the surf club. If you are a fan, I can certainly recommend this tour, you may just be lucky and see some filming.

Hi Amber

Thank you for your 5 star review. I am so glad you still enjoyed the tour and hope that you can come back and see filming next time. :-)