“Fantastic service, and very relaxing” 5 of 5 bubbles

Chang Sabai Thai Massage & Spa
Ranked #2 of 82 Spas & Wellness in Sydney
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic service, and very relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

After my first visit from a voucher, I was pleasantly surprised by the wonderful service and relaxing setting of the spa. The massage was fantastic and has helped me sleep better at night. I'm now hooked and return fortnightly with a lot of great deals available in the spa (you wont believe the value), would highly recommend.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Lisa A

• Turkish first
Sydney
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Relaxed and feeling good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

Best experience ever I have been to other massage centre's before but Chang Sabai staff and service is the best I have been too. The gentleman that looked after me was wonderful he took his time and I didn't feel rushed.

Definitely going back.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank livethemomentMAD
Singleton, Australia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Knotted muscles sang with relief!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

My daughter and I were feeling the effects of a rather stressful few weeks, and the 90 minute package was just what we needed. After a very relaxing foot treatment, we moved to the massage room and the two masseurs began to work their magic! They zero-ed in on painful knotted muscles,kneading them firmly into a state of relaxation. Each of us had different areas requiring work and the masseurs were able to find the sore spots and undo the knots.
We walked out at the end of the session feeling relaxed and ready to face the world. Some spots were still a little tender the next day, but those horrid knots were gone! In my case I could turn my head for the first time in months.
The staff were friendly and polite, and the sweet tea at start and finish was a nice touch.
As we each had a voucher, the package was excellent value, too!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank morewindOZ
Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful experience, very relaxing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

We bought vouchers for 90mins package, it was a great deal and we are definetely going back!

The place was clean, tidy and the staff are friendly, polite and professional.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Elizabeth C
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Been there countless time and nevertheless it is always amazing, just like the first time!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have tried many massages/spa in Sydney, different location and different type but I’ve stopped looking when I found Chang Sabai! What I love about them is the service quality, the thoughts and the professionalism they provide to each individual customer. It is not about finishing the massage within the 90mins timeframe but the thoughts/service making sure you feel better than before you walk in, it is just differentiate them apart from the others. I am sure everyone would agree with me that they are the Best Thai massage in Sydney!

Keep up the Great work guys!

Visited April 2013