“Simple but fantastic!”

Ranked #148 of 6,032 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Darlinghurst
Description: Lucio Pizzeria, founded and owned by Chef Lucio De Falco, brings the traditional taste of Naples to Sydney. We are a proud member of the AVPN.
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

One of the best pizzas I've ever eaten and I've travelled around Italy many times. Easy place bit just make the atmosphere more genuine. Definately recommended!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Found this place on trip advisor, couldnt believe it was ranked number one in Sydney and walking up to the place you really do wonder if it was some sort of scam as the reviews are so few....but this place is the real deal!

Got there and the place was packed, they took my name and told me it would be 40/50 mins. We went to a nearby pub and within 10 mins received the call. The food was lovely, pizzas all around. Perfectly cooked and with just enough toppings. The staff were busy but very efficient and polite. Followed the pizzas with some desert - Tiramasu which was also delicious, i was so full afterwards.

This place is cheap, fast, delicious and worth it. Come one, come all :)

Reviewed May 26, 2013

My partner and I came here to have dinner a few weeks ago and we were not disappointed. My partner is from Italy and is picky when it comes to his "Italian" food. From the waitstaff who were Italian, to the guests dining who were Italian and down to the food on our plates,this little hidden gem really made us feel as if we were back in Italy! We started off with the antipasto platter for 2 and then shared a pizza and a tiramisu for dessert. Everything was wonderful and the waitstaff was very helpful and professional. I will definitely be returning, even if it is just to get a take away pizza.

1  Thank AuroraBrandley
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Went to lucio's after Jamie Oliver's was too packed. Booked a table and went to the pub down the road for a beer. After being called up we were immediately seated and served. We both ordered pizzas and they did not disappoint ... The wood fired oven taste is magic, you could sit and eat the dough for hours! Overall a great experience and fantastic value

1  Thank mickjcreedon
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Very good pizza here! They deserve their number one rating here on Tripadvisor.
Full of flavor, good size, and not very expensive.
Great atmosphere too.
I definitely recommend it to anyone who visits Sydney

1  Thank TiffDayton91