“Class food”

Lucio Pizzeria
Ranked #121 of 5,841 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Darlinghurst
Description: Lucio Pizzeria, founded and owned by Chef Lucio De Falco, brings the traditional taste of Naples to Sydney. We are a proud member of the AVPN.
cork
“Class food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Went to lucio's after Jamie Oliver's was too packed. Booked a table and went to the pub down the road for a beer. After being called up we were immediately seated and served. We both ordered pizzas and they did not disappoint ... The wood fired oven taste is magic, you could sit and eat the dough for hours! Overall a great experience and fantastic value

1 Thank mickjcreedon

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Canberra, Australia
“Definitely a great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Very good pizza here! They deserve their number one rating here on Tripadvisor.
Full of flavor, good size, and not very expensive.
Great atmosphere too.
I definitely recommend it to anyone who visits Sydney

1 Thank TiffDayton91
Wodonga
“Best pizza I've ever eaten!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Went to this restaurant on our last night in Sydney purely based on its No. 1 rating on Trip Advisor. It lived up to its reviews!! We had to wait a while for a table as it was busy but it was worth the wait. The pizza was delicious, so full of flavour. And the service was great - so quick. I never eat a whole pizza - but I did here. I didn't want to waste anything. They don't waste most of the pizza with a thick base like so many other places do, so you get so much flavour from the toppings.

I even had room for desert which is rare for me! Had the vanilla panna cotta and wanted to lick the plate when I was finished - it was so delicious. Have just googled how to make my own as I loved the flavour.

Overall - this place does live up to its reputation, with great flavours and great service. Will be back when I'm next in Sydney!

1 Thank Megals88
shanghai
“authentic italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

All our dishes were good, with the figs in walnut and gorgonzola the stand out. I was dark and what appeared to be one large fig cut in thirds was around $20, expensive but perfectly executed. Pizza with italian sausage was lightly topped but tasty with a tender chewy base. Calamari fritti was possibly the least of the dishes, though lightly battered and lovingly cooked crisp it was not as fresh or tender as one might have expected given the obvious respect for food here.
The venue is a little odd, being one of three eateries side by side, all just seemed temporary. Staff are genuinely friendly if not a little laid back. Wine list is just OK and to their demise no BYO allowed
I think if I lived nearby, if they were BYO, I might eat here often!

1 Thank paulpolot
New York City, New York
“simply delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

you can tell a lot about a good pizza so u can tell a lot about Lucio, a traditional nice pizza, Sydney have many italian restaurants, not all of them are good as not all of them are run by italian people !!

• Visited April 2013