“Great day on the water”

Sydney Harbour Boat Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Sydney Harbour Boat Tours was designed so people could see as much of Sydney Harbour in one day. It mixes a personalised boat tour with hopping off at great locations other boat tours/cruises go past. If you want door to door service and do not want to get on a huge boat with 100+ people then this tour is for you. I love Sydney Harbour and aim to provide you with the best tour experience you'll have whilst your in Sydney.
Navarre, Florida
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 115 helpful votes
“Great day on the water”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

I actually set this tour up about three months ago after I read all the reviews. My wife and I were not disappointed...from the moment Andrew picked us up at our hotel throughout the tour and then dropped off. There were ten of us on this tour which made it even more fun to get to know each other. Tour itself was great in getting up close to viewing homes along the coastline and the many stories that went with them. The boat was able to get into areas that the big tour boats could not go which also meant a good opportunity for closer photographs. Andrew has a great personality and made for a terrific day. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TOUR!

Visited October 2013
4 Thank rvtraveller_10

• Indonesian first
Melbourne
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great way to experience Sydney”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

My two teenage boys (13 and 15) and I had a fantastic day aboard Sydney Harbour Boat Tours and would recommend this tour to anyone wanting to experience Sydney by water. Our host and guide was entertaining and knowledgeable and the trip well and truly met our expectations. Prior to booking, I wondered if all the 5/5 trip advisor ratings were legitimate (I can't recall seeing too many other entries with consistent 5/5s) however after experiencing the tour and giving it a 5/5 myself, I reckon all the other 5/5 ratings are right on the mark. Thanks for a great day.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Andy M
sydneyharbourboat, Owner at Sydney Harbour Boat Tours, responded to this review, February 22, 2015
Hi Andy,
Yes you put the pressure on me to deliver so Im glad I did. Great to have you on board back then, come out anytime. Good to see its all legit. Thanks again for your review.
London, United Kingdom
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Andrew is a Legend!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Spent the whole day in a great boat, with a great bloke and other great tourists. For the price, experience & Andrew's knowledge NOTHING COMES EVEN CLOSE to this trip - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

And the reason I call Andrew a Legend is because he SAVED A GIRLS LIFE during our trip!!! V unassuming bloke!!!

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Raj S
sydneyharbourboat, Owner at Sydney Harbour Boat Tours, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Hi Raj,
Thanks for your review mate, and what a great family you have, the weather was reasonably warm, though the water was a tad cold. Great day and I'm glad we did go out as had we not, things may have been a little different for that girl. Thanks again and safe and happy travels.
Knoxville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Book. This. Tour.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Simple as that. We just got back and we had a wonderful time (OK it didn't hurt that it was 23 degrees and beautiful sun in the middle of "winter"). But everything about the day was wonderful. Andrew is a great guide and is also the owner. This tour is not a big commercial tour. Andrew is a Sydney local who knows the area intimately. He is very personable, friendly and knowledgeable about Sydney. There was only 4 of us on the tour which helped it feel intimate and unhurried.

Sydney Harbor sells itself by being stunning but having a guide to help us understand the history behind the landmarks really gave it depth. I think its the only full day harbor tour offered. Of all the things we've done and seen, this was the best. Simply, you cannot go wrong with this tour.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank duckettb
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Seriously the BEST tour you can do in Sydney!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Sydney Harbour Boat Tours is without a doubt the best tour you can do in Sydney! I would highly recommend it to ANYONE as I have done the tour so many times now I have lost count. Especially if you are only in Sydney for a short time as you are getting to see all of the landmarks and highlights up close and personal with your truly awesome Aussie tour guide who takes you to little nooks in the harbour where the big boats can not take you. Forget the Blue Mountains - Sydney Harbour is the way to go!!!!!! And you will not get to do or see the things you can on Sydney Harbour Boat Tours any other way..... Getting to swim in secluded crystal clear beaches, jumping off the boat to check out Manly Beach, stare in awe at all of the million dollar mansions, see the city from the famous Gap, and the lunch - I nearly forgot the seafood lunch! Yum!

I was born in Sydney and have spent many many years living there, but this tour will never bore me. Every time I have done the tour I have seen or learnt something new. I have also chartered the boat for both a work team building day and a social occasion with friends.

And don't be afraid of a cold winters day - Sydney Harbour glistens and shines most beautifully in the winter! She is stunning.

Visited April 2013