“Perfect for everyone”

Bike Buffs - Sydney Bicycle Tours
Ranked #6 of 270 Outdoor Activities in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: We would love to show you this sparkling harbour city from the engaging perspective of a small group guided bicycle tour. This is a fun, invigorating and memorable way to explore Sydney, away from vehicles with heaps of photo opportunities. "This was by far the best and most personal tour we did in Sydney, we loved having the freedom of a bicycle and a fun and educated tour guide. It was easy pedalling on excellent bikes, and we received cold spring water, a snack pack and best of all, a wonderful photo essay of our tour in our our inbox free of charge.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Graeme was excellent in being able to create a casual team environment where we all got to know a bit about each other. This made sharing the bike experience easier and added to it all. The tour was a like a casual ride with friends broken up with an enjoyable lunch , great scenery , photo opps , history lessons, natural beauty and loads of fun and laughter. My advice is kick back for a day and ride the landmarks of Sydney.

GraemeBIKEBUFFS, Guest Relations Manager at Bike Buffs - Sydney Bicycle Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Les,
Loved the way you helped the tour with practical assistance cobber , and enjoyed your description of it all. Send more Tasmanians like you... Thanks for the positive Review and your cheerful good self. Kicking back with cheerfuls, way to go.
Guest Relations

"leisurely pace"
"an excellent guide"
"photo opportunities"
in 19 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 17 reviews
"small group"
in 18 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed June 8, 2014

My wife and I are on our honeymoon and had a great time touring the city with Graeme. A lot of cardio but we'll worth it. Dodging the people in the streets and markets will keep your blood pumping. A must do.

GraemeBIKEBUFFS, Public Relations Manager at Bike Buffs - Sydney Bicycle Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Hey Robert S,
Good to get your heart racing on your honeymoon (with a Cycle tour), your dogging skills were outstanding. Good to be with you .
HEAD OF PUBLIC RELATIONS

Reviewed June 6, 2014

We travel as a family with my daughter (she was 13 years) and need it to make it fun for her..We decided to do a bike tour and BIKE BUFFS was really excellent, .We had a great day so we decided to do another one next day , We went to Bounty beach.... I totally recommended , this company is really good.

GraemeBIKEBUFFS, Front Office Manager at Bike Buffs - Sydney Bicycle Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Sandra (from Florida),
You will go upwards in coolness in your children's estimation if you go on a bike tour with them, so well done. Thanks so much for reviewing with five stars.
Graeme

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I'm reasonably fit for a 69 year old, but my home town is flat, so the hills were a bit of a challenge at times. My husband is 70 and much fitter and it was a walk in the park for him. That aside, we had the most wonderful ride around parts of Sydney we didn't know existed, and with Graeme's laid back guidance and his fount of information, we covered lots of ground, literally and figuratively, over the 5-6 hours. Graeme's common-sense rules meant there were no hiccups along the way. Sometimes you are riding in pedestrian areas, eg Darling Harbour and on footpaths, so you need to be comfortable with this. I love the fact that I can now say I've biked back and forth over the Sydney Harbour Bridge!

GraemeBIKEBUFFS, Owner at Bike Buffs - Sydney Bicycle Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Beth H (Townsville),
If you are a regular biker, 70 is now the new 55 ! We were impressed here with the way you went and holding your bikes above your head on the winners podium was awesome. Great to have you along.
Graeme

See more reviews
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I enjoyed a lot to follow Graeme to ride around Sydney. It is such a great way to explore the city and it printed as very good memories of being presence there. And he is obviously the one who knows the city and more importantly the people here. Sight-seeing is one thing but getting into local people is something at a higher level that not many tourists can enjoy.

For persons like me without any driving experience and bad in locating myself and finding ways, I feel so safe to follow Graeme. He will make sure you are safe (by signaling driver to slow down and let me pass first, signaling me to ride on the left/right). And if you noticed his bag, he got a lot of things in it to prepare for your days.

He is also a wiki-pedia, telling you the stories of people and histories and the good spots for photos or relax or experience the nature. Thank you very much. I enjoyed the day and the path we cycled through and the people we met (every single of them - you, couples just engaged, just married, with talents). It was such a good session to exchange thoughts with you. Guess I also made some good memories for you like doing yoga in the park and the dropbox thing. :P

Wish you all the bests, with good health and good luck!

Doris

GraemeBIKEBUFFS, Owner at Bike Buffs - Sydney Bicycle Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear Doris F,
Well, we remember you DF, because you were so cool.
You would be amazed what Graeme has in his bag, notes from his wife to bring home some milk and vegemite ( we love it), a Swans cap ( he loves The Swans), a bag of gummies and lots more....
Ummm, a Wiki-pedia, now that is going a bit too far, Graeme is trying to get it all in his head, but still a work in progress, but He said he learnt a lot from you to add a wee bit more.
Thanks for your good thoughts Doris.
Chief Pedalling Officer