“Thank you Bike Buffs!”

Bike Buffs - Sydney Bicycle Tours
Ranked #25 of 272 Outdoor Activities in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: We would love to show you this sparkling harbour city from the engaging perspective of a small group guided bicycle tour. This is a fun, invigorating and memorable way to explore Sydney, away from vehicles with heaps of photo opportunities. "This was by far the best and most personal tour we did in Sydney, we loved having the freedom of a bicycle and a fun and educated tour guide. It was easy pedalling on excellent bikes, and we received cold spring water, a snack pack and best of all, a wonderful photo essay of our tour in our our inbox free of charge.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I can't say enough about the bike tour I took with Bike Buffs last week, on Tuesday, August 20. My tour guide was Graeme Dodd. He is everything you want a tour guide to be: friendly, personable, knowledgeable and accommodating.

We saw tons on our tour, learned a great deal, and had a lot of fun with Graeme. He even packs you a snack!

Let me mention two of the many things that made this bike tour special. Graeme was accommodating and attentive to our own interests. He learned that I love fish, and arranged a detour to the Sydney Fish Market for us to have a bite. It was the best salmon I have ever had! The second thing--again, there are many, but I'm highlighting just two--is that Graeme takes pictures of you during the tour and then emails them to you... at no additional cost.

Amazing.

This is a must-do for people interested in a fun activity in Sydney.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"tour leader"
"an excellent guide"
in 11 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"leisurely pace"
"photo opportunities"
"small group"
"his knowledge"
in 9 reviews
"botanical gardens"
in 25 reviews

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Of my top memories from my trip to Sydney, the Bike Buffs tour fills my list. I have traveled and gone on several tours, this tour was the most personalized I've ever been on. Hands down, my favorite tour. It should be on your Sydney Bucket List!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Anyone looking to take in the sites in beautiful Sydney should absolutely book a tour with Bike Buffs. I had my mom and friend in town for a visit, both their first trips to Australia, and we had a spectacular day. Graeme was funny and knowledgeable, and I loved that he took a bunch of photos of our excursion and sent them to all of us that same night at no additional charge. The tour was thorough without feeling rushed, the bikes were in great shape, and despite being a full day tour it's fine for all fitness levels. Graeme also had some fun introducing us to local friends at a few of our stops, which added a great personal touch. We had a wonderful day, thanks again Graeme!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

My partner and I went on this tour a few weeks ago. It was a beautiful winters days and this tour was the best possible way to explore the many sights of Sydney in one adventure packed, fun and enjoyable day! Graeme is a superb tour guide, his wealth of knowledge and friendly nature ensured the tour was very interesting and enjoyable. If anyone has a day to kill and wants to take in the sights of Sydney, I recommend this tour as a fun and enjoyable way to see Sydney's major attractions and a few little known gems.