UDU - Understand Down Under: Sydney Night & Day Experiences
Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Andy is possibly Australia's BEST asset ...

Andy was the tour guide for our 2017 yoga retreat in Australia (11/9 - 11/21). He was patient... read more

Reviewed November 30, 2017
Sherry C
Brooklyn, New York
Mick is the best!

Reviewed March 29, 2017
Departure800142
via mobile

All reviews running tour beautiful sights great fun tour guide blue mountains geology sites beaches kangaroos picnic
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Did the running tour. Was great fun and our guide Mick was awesome. Highly recommend it for someone looking to get some exercise, see the sights and learn about Sydney!

1  Thank Departure800142
Reviewed February 27, 2017

If you are a runner, this is a fantastic way to get a handle on an area of the city.

I ran with Mick, who met me in my hotel lobby. We ran thru the Rocks area starting near the sydney observatory:
Ran at barangoo reserve, down past circular quay, to the opera house, thru the domain area of the botanic gardens over to cockles bay back to the hotel. It was very humid day and Mick was very good at keeping the pace to suit my needs. It was loads of fun

Rich M

Reviewed May 10, 2016

Thanks to Mick, I got to discover the coast of Sydney. We had a great run and Mick took me to places I would not have gone on my own and gave me some explainations about some places. I highly recommend Sydney running tour and Mick who is a very nice guide. I had a great run !

Sydney_Day_Tour, General Manager at UDU - Understand Down Under: Sydney Night & Day Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2016

Thanks a lot for your feedback, Im glad to enjoyed your time running with Mick.

Reviewed February 21, 2016

The group trip that I'd booked wasn't running so Andy offered to upgrade to a private tour free of charge.

The tour itself was great, tailored to the distance I was after and things I wanted to see. Going for a Saturday morning run around Sydney Opera House is something that will live long in the memory!

Andy was an excellent tour guide, friendly and easy to get on with. Clearly a knowledgable runner he passed on some excellent technical tips too.

Sydney_Day_Tour, Owner at UDU - Understand Down Under: Sydney Night & Day Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Thanks heaps Simon, glad you enjoyed it!!

Reviewed May 21, 2015

Excellent way to explore Sydney, find your bearings and to get the key highlights - fantastic run with Andy, all round perfect guide with top insights!

Sydney_Day_Tour, General Manager at UDU - Understand Down Under: Sydney Night & Day Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2015

Thank you very much, I had a great run with you!