“Outstanding Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bondi Beach Walking Tour with Optional Bondi to Bronte Coastal Walk
Ranked #66 of 338 Tours in Sydney
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Home of the famous Rocks Pub Walking Tour!The Rocks Pub Walk:Tread in the footsteps of the convicts, larrikin gangs & locals of the past as you share a drink in 3 of Sydney's oldest pubs. Between watering holes, your guide will take you through the alleys & cobbled streets of The Rocks as they share the gossip, shouts and stories of Australia's first European settlement. The Bondi Beach Tour walking tour with Bronte and Coogee extensions runs daily in summer!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Atlanta, Georgia
“Outstanding Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2010

I stumbled upon the tour while killing some time in the city between flights to New Zealand last week. I joined the three hour tour and found it to be a great experience that provided great background on key landmarks of Sydney. Gregg was an outstanding guide that mixed our time together with a great mix of history, interesting stories and humor! This was a great value, but remember to tip please!

Gladstone, QLD Australia
“FANTASTIC, MUST DO FOR EVERY VISITOR”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2010

Our first time in Sydney was brought to a new level by going on this really fantastic tour. The whole family thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it, my 9 year old son was enthralled with Greg and talked to Greg all day long! Thank you for your patience Greg!. He was superb. His knowledge of the city was second to none. After this tour we will be back and will want to see more and more, what an asset to Sydney and the tourism industry. When in Sydney take the time and go on the tour, you will not be dissapointed.

Sydney, Australia
“Disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2010

Nobody showed up!! Was at the meeting place 15 mins early, and waited for 15 mins but nobody showed. We were not the only people waiting either.

PeekToursSydney, Owner at Peek Tours Sydney, responded to this review, November 23, 2010
Hi sutheD,

I have replied to your email apologising for the 'no tour' and thanking you for bringing it to my attention.
As a traveller myself, I know how disappointing and frustrating it is when this happens and it is time wasted you can't get back.
I will not make any excuses for the guide, the only thing i can say (as i said in my email response) is that if you can come back for another tour please do and you'll see why we have 13 other excellent reviews on Trip Advisor.

Regards,
Gregg Peek
Owner
Bristol, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2010

My partner and I went on the 3 hour walking tour yesterday, our 1st day in Sydney. It's excellent, Greg the tour guide is knowledgeable, friendly and keeps you engaged for the 3 hour tour. You see all the main sights as well as hidden ones you probably wouldn't spot on your own. Greg gives you vouchers for cheap eats and hints and tips on where to get cheap drinks, the free bus etc. Well worth doing.

“A true must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2010

My husband and I came to Sydney and while walking past circular quay, we saw the free tour sign!
This lead to such a brilliant tour, lead by a gorgeous young lady who told the group amazing stories and showed us the interesting off beaten track of Sydney.
Our guide wad also able to cut out the dreary and moneywasting activities on our "must do in Sydney", so our whole trip was helped. The money we knew we would save was given to our lovely guide, who wad much more deserving than the Sydney tower company!