“Fresh, no fuss and delicious”

Four Elements Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #638 of 6,492 Restaurants in Sydney
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner West
Description: Enjoy a modern menu which fuses traditional cooking methods with modern Australian cuisine. Our Executive Chef Simon Harrison and his team produce a seasonal menu which highlights the best of our local produce.
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We had lunch there recently whilst visiting Sydney and staying at the Mercure Sydney. My wife and I shared a beef nachos with plenty of yummy cheese, sour cream and guacamole whilst my son chose the club sandwich with chips which he devoured although it took him a while.
Great serves of food and great service from the staff who were relaxed and friendly but also efficient and professional. Amanda served us.

1  Thank TravelBug_Mike

Reviewed September 29, 2012

The service was the worst I've ever seen by far.. I would of expect it to be long when it was busy but with six waiters and with 12 people seated I think I would of been seated a little faster then 30 mins standing. Scott (one of the waiter) ignored us and walked away then another guy named Lucus (I think that was his name) finally sat us down. Food was okay medium and hot just how I ordered. But service getting water or wine wasn't fast at all.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We ate hre for breakfats each morning as it was included in our package and the food was good. There was a good selection to choose from from the healthy choices through to the cooked breakfast it had it all for eveyone, and the staff there were really good.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Breakfast was ok here. Not exceptional but good value for Accor members. Not a huge range or variety compared to some others in fact quite limited (only 2 choices of eggs) nevertheless we enjoyed our meals

Reviewed May 11, 2012