“Rude staff”
Review of Manly Fast Ferry

Manly Fast Ferry
Ranked #80 of 486 things to do in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: Manly Fast Ferry operates every day between Manly and Circular Quay, during the weekdays off peak and on weekends we operate the Manly Flyer tourist service between Circular Quay, Manly and Darling Harbour.A 24 hour Jump on Jump Off ticket is available including harbour sightseeing commentary
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My wife and I are in our seventies and are local manly residents. We have been using this fast ferry service for a few years now. Last week we boarded the ferry in manly and were confronted by a large,rude, arrogant and middle aged man who yelled at us and othe passengers to go to the bar and pay our fares. I approached him about his rudeness but it simply made things worse. This guy should get himself a job in a non service industry.anyway it's a shame because the young crew always look after us all so very well.johnny wilkinson went worth street manly

4  Thank wilkoManlyAustralia

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Its a great service and you see a lot of the harbour on the trip. Manly is a nice place to spend a couple of hours before your to return ferry trip :-)

Reviewed October 6, 2013

What a great way to see the 100 year anniversary fleet review aboard the ferry (we opted for the 2 hour pass) that took us from circular quay to taronga zoo, manly, Watsons bay, q point, darling harbour. You got to see many of the tall and war ships and we were lucky enough to see the plane fly overs, perfect timing. Definitely sit up the top of the ferry to soak in the views. Cost of $28 each was a pretty good deal considering it was the long weekend.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Despite it not being covered by the cost of the MyMulti pass, I used this company to cross from Watsons Bay to Manly as it saved a detour via Circular Quay so I was happy enough to part with the $9 it cost.

Thank god the staff are experience at getting folk on/off the boat with the way it was going up/down at Watsons Bay especially since the platform was placed only half way onto a step due to the water level.

Journey was uneventful thankfully and arrived in Manly in on time.

I did return to Circular Quay via the normal ferry though as the journey is one to be savoured not rushed.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I am a local and I have been on the Manly Fast Ferry and I much prefer the regular Manly Ferry which takes 30 minutes to cruise to Manly. The regular Manly Ferry is cheaper and is a wonderful cruise on the harbour with beautiful views.

2  Thank Agro_Sydney