“An excellent tour around Sydney!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Real Sydney Tours

Real Sydney Tours
Ranked #3 of 339 Tours in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: Real Sydney Tours guarantees to show you Sydney and its surrounding areas the way locals see it. We take you to all the nooks and cranny's of this beautiful city exploring some secluded bays and beaches but also making sure you see some of Sydney’s most iconic sites. We include suprises along the way and your driver/guide will make this tour intimate, fun but also informative. We cover Sydney,the Blue Mountains and The Hunter Valley and can tailor tours to other areas specifically for you and your group. Ideal for couples, families and small groups.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities
Niederbayern
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An excellent tour around Sydney!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2010

With Suanne from Real Sydney Tours I spent a great day in the Sydney are. After an excellently guided tour through all the city in a very comfortable und clean car, she provided delicous snacks and cool drinks. The atmosphere was completed by the lovely decoration with tablecloth and napkins. It was an outstanding picnic in a very scenic environment.
I can absolutely recommend doing a tour provided by Real Sydney Tours!

1 Thank Sven_Hedin

Frankfurt, Germany
“Gorgeous Day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2010

It was a beautiful day when Suanne from Real Sydney Tours picked me up for our three hour tour around the exquisite South Head. Although I had visited the area a while back Suanne assured me that there are a lot of hidden gems that regularly escape the view of the average visitor. Our first stop in a small park had a lovely view of the harbor and we had a picnic with drinks and cookies all supplied by RST. Suanne showed off her vast knowledge of Sydney geography and history and introduced me to some of the lesser known landmarks around the harbor. My favorite part of the tour was a beautiful hidden bay which would be so easy to walk past by anyone who is not familiar with the area. We strolled across the bridge and took in the beautiful water and saw some very affluent homes. We then took a bit of a drive and Suanne pointed out a lot of interesting things without giving me an information overflow as I've experienced with so many other guides. Sydney is full of beautiful places away from the main tourist routes and RST has given me a new perspective of what there is to discover. Suanne is an excellent tour guide and I highly recommend the experience to anyone who loves to explore and to enjoy the little secrets of the local population

Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“A wondeful tour, despite the rain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2010

My wife and I were in Sydney for the first time to celebrate her birthday and we read about Suanne at Real Sydney Tours from other reviews, and now I see why she is so highly recommended. She picked us up from the Hilton and we started our day winding through the various neighborhoods and sites. We really enjoyed the history behind the tour and getting to see how the real locals live, not just looking at the must see tourist sites. Knowing that we are huge Olympic fans, she arranged a tour at the Sydney Olympic park and ANZ studium. We got to tour the locker rooms, media and press areas, and go on the field the day of the biggest rugby match in Australia (the State of Origin). We got to stop and enjoy a pint of ale at a historic pub in Paddington (the Lord Dudley), which we enjoyed! If you want a real tour of this great city from someone who knows it well, take this tour. We have done several tours all around the world and this was by far the best! Thank you Suanne for making us feel so welcome.

Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Charming and delightful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2010

In February Suanne took four friends and I on a wonderful tour of Sydney. We saw parts of the city not on the traditional tour list and had an absolutely delightful day. We started our tour with breakfast at a local cafe near Bondi Beach, We had a delicious breakfast and experienced 'vegemite' (I am not sure if this is the correct spelling or what this stuff is made of, but it looked and smelled like tar. I am sure I can live out my life and never miss it). We then set out for our big Sydney adventure.
We toured local neighbourhoods like Bronte, Paddington and Kings Cross. We saw lovely beaches and beautiful parks and all the while Suanne gave us historical information and folk lore about all the areas. She was careful to make sure we saw all the points of interest along our routes. We visited Sydney harbour, saw the Opera House and visited a museum. One of the ladies in our group celebrated her birthday on the day of our tour and Suanne stopped at a lovely park where she treated us to some of Australia's famous snacks and champagne in honour of the birthday girl. This touch made us all feel very special.
This missive would be much too long if I listed all the places we visited but would just like to say that Suanne is a charming and delightful guide and it is clear she knows and loves her city. I would highly recommend her services and if ever I get to return to Australia I would surely tour with her again.

London
“Brilliant Real Sydney Tour days”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2010

Suanne at Real Sydney Tours organized a wonderful couple of days for us in Sydney. We wanted something a little bit different and she tailored our time to suit our needs. We saw Bondi Beach and had a great sea front walk with breakfast at a local café afterwards. Later in the afternoon she organized a champagne picnic for us at one of the popular bays in the Eastern Suburbs. We also had a lovely dinner at the Sydney Theatre Company venue and saw a great show and finally at our request Suanne organized tickets for us to see the opera on at The Sydney Opera House which was fabulous. My friend and I had a fantastic time and certainly could not have asked for a better more friendly service...we felt at home in Sydney.....thanks Suanne.