“Two Thumbs Up - Blue Mountains”
Review of Real Sydney Tours

Real Sydney Tours
Ranked #6 of 345 Tours in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: Real Sydney Tours guarantees to show you Sydney and its surrounding areas the way locals see it. We take you to all the nooks and cranny's of this beautiful city exploring some secluded bays and beaches but also making sure you see some of Sydney’s most iconic sites. We include suprises along the way and your driver/guide will make this tour intimate, fun but also informative. We cover Sydney,the Blue Mountains and The Hunter Valley and can tailor tours to other areas specifically for you and your group. Ideal for couples, families and small groups.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

My family and I had a wonderful experience with Real Sydney Tours. Suanne was very prompt in answering all the enquiries I had and she also gave me great advice on how we could improve our itinerary.
Our guide Nick was extremely friendly, thoughtful and attentive to details. He made sure that we had sufficient time at places of particular interest to us and helped us get a photo with the koala at the Featherdale Wildlife Park before the crowd arrived.
Nick was a hit with my two teenage children and my husband and I definitely had an enjoyable day as well.
Tham family
Singapore
Visited 5 Nov 2013

1  Thank BlueMist67
There are newer reviews for Real Sydney Tours

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We booked two tours with Susanne, one a Sydney local and the other a wine country tour. I give max 5 points for services and pleasant atmosphere for Real Sydney Tours. It's always a great pleasure !!

1  Thank Wnorek
Reviewed November 5, 2013

First, I do not write reviews!!! But in this case since I chose this company because of the reviews I feel it appropriate to do so. I felt in good hands when Susanne quickly answered all my questions and gave me some awesome advice where to book a hotel from my question, today we just returned for the City tour, Nick picked my wife and I up promptly from our hotel at 8:25am, Nick is super nice, funny, helpful, knowledgeable, accommodating, and even had a surprise picnic arranged, also a wonderful driver!!!! We both had the perfect tour today and we recommend Real Sydney Tours to everyone. Loved the whole Day, thank you Susanne!

1  Thank tud
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We booked two tours with Susanne, one a Sydney local and the other a wine country tour. Both tours were perfect and Naomi and Susanne were wonderful. Very knowledgeable, flexible and accommodating to our needs. When our Blue Mt tour was caux because of the forrest fires Susanne put together a wine country tour that was special. We highly recommend Real Sydney Tours and we will use them again when we go back to Sydney.

1  Thank brbayley
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Our experience started with all our emails to Suanne who is the owner of this small company. She was very quick to answer all our questions of which we had many and she managed to put us at ease about the choices we were making. What we really liked was that she was very willing to give us information about Sydney once we had booked a tour. Thanks for that restaraunt list. Anyway our group had a wonderful day on the Sydney tour with our guide Eddy who was funny and charming and by the end of the tour was really part of the family. We all agree the Real Sydney Tour was the highlight of our trip. There.s is nothing like seeing the city with a local. Thanks Eddy and Suanne

1  Thank AldM2013