Bavarian Bier Cafe Entertainment Quarter
Reserve with
Bavarian Bier Cafe Entertainment Quarter is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,933 of 5,816 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: German, Bar, European
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the heart of Sydney's Famous entertainment precinct, Bavarian Bier Cafe EQ combines our renowned Bavarian hospitality with a family-friendly atmosphere, making it a truly unique venue. Perfect for birthdays, special occasions and corporate events, our two huge levels and large alfresco dining area can cater for functions of all sizes. With our delicious Bavarian cuisine on the menu and a wide range of authentic Pure Biers on tap, it's a great choice for pre- and post-movie or show dining and drinks.
“Gross”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Admittedly I would never think of ordering schnitzel so perhaps I should never have gone but I've been here twice and found limited menu choice once the schnitzel is taken out of the equation . I tried the pork roast which sounded great but came out I swear with a frozen pea and carrot combo as the veggies and the whole thing was so salty it probably would have been preserved until next year . My own cooking is not this bad :(

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Misspiggy13

Sydney, Australia
“Great place for dinner before movie especially for beer and German food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

From other reviews yuo might think service was not good. We were there in the middle of the week for a movie screening about 7 or 7:30. We got to the Entertainment Quarter about 5:30 - 6 a little worried that any slow service would upset our movie start time.

Well we we pleasantly surprised by a lovely server who gave us good advice about beer selection (could not have too much as we were driving) and good food selection (there is SO much to choose from).

We've been before and we know the food is good but don't try and eat too much. But it's also a place where you won't get a "quick" meal (that's why this is NOT a fast food palce!!!)

There wern't many people in the place at all but there was also ony one server.

We got served with plenty of time to get to the movie. So if you like beer and German food, this is certainly a place to go. You could easily make a night of it (we have in the past) but it also is good to know you cen get out ina timely fashion.

It was also a pleasant nigt so we could sit outside. Just a shame they (the Enterainment Quarter not the restaurant) are ripping up the grassed central area to put down more concrete or bitumen. You are in a city are so no real view, but was interesting watching the sun's afternoon rays bouncing on all the buildings around.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Slowest service I have ever experienced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Admittedly, it was good friday, but to wait an hour and half for a salad, and two burger (without being told it would be such a lengthy wait) is beyond ridiculous. We ended up getting a refund for our undelivered food, and even that seemed to be an ordeal.
Won't be back.

Sydney, Australia
“Great selection of beer and an excellent Über Schnitzel.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

I really like this place, I've eaten here a few times and my experience has been pretty good. Recently I had the Über Schnitzel which I really enjoyed, it was fresh and tasty prompting me to leave a review. My husband had a burger, he didn't have the same enthusiasm for his meal as I did but he did say it was quite good! Our friends all enjoyed their meals. The beer is great, try the Hefeweizen wheat beer it's on tap!
Service is good and efficent, quite German actually! :)
Be aware, it can get very busy if there is a show or a football/cricket game happening.

• Visited February 2013
“Slow service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

Lovely atmosphere, well designed setting all was let down by the poor service and doughy over cooked pork snitzel.

• Visited October 2012