Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Anderson's Tours - Blue Mountains Day Tour tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Sydney
from $163.87
from $72.10
from $117.99
Sydney BridgeClimb
1,853 Reviews
from $126.73
More Info
All reviews blue mountains small group wildlife park scenic world small bus three sisters driver guide cable car great guide aboriginal culture his knowledge river cruise olympic park great trip echo point circular quay ferry ride
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The weather wasn't very cooperating, and visibility was low, but it was all made up by the excellent Driver/Guide Kat. She was amazing. Was at the pick up point before stated time. From the moment she started from there, she spoke non-stop, going thru the city,picking up others, describing the city to us. Off to the mountains, and she continued, answering tons of questions. She kept narrating, even when almost everyone was asleep and she could see it in her rear view mirror. And, she was funny. She found things for us to do, even doubling back to a look out when weather suddenly cleared for a while. She genuinely felt bad about the weather and gave us a tour around the Olympic park before dropping us at the ferry wharf.

Anderson tours were very responsive before I booked, answering my queries via email about best pick up point and such. The only thing - their website wasn't using https and I wasn't comfortable booking there, so I booked via another TP website.

The bus was decent, lunch was awesome, a hot lunch in a good restaurant, not a packed sandwich.

I did miss the morning tea and cookies - something we got on GOR tour in Melbourne.

We enjoyed, despite the bad weather, and all because of the great organizers and the guide.

Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

We visited Day Tour to Blue Mountains on 14th March with Tour Manager Ms.Kat (Catherine)..

She is very professional,polite & accurate in taking around the tour to Blue Mountains,Featherdale Park,Olympic Park & ferry...

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Excellent all day tour. They arranged pick up at a location near our hotel and we ended the tour in the ferry. Well organized, lots to see and experience. Contacted company via email the questions I had and they quickly responded. Highly recommend.

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Exceeded my expectations, and glad I went on this adventure with Anderson Tours. Zero stress along the way, I highly recommend this tour for anyone looking to see more of Australia within a short distance from Sydney. With a full day guided tour, you will see more than if you go at it alone. The boat ride down the river made for an excellent ending to a long day.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank DallasGringo
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

Despite a late start due to bus issue, it was a great experience! Our driver/guide Scott was exceptional in making sure we didn’t miss anything - it was a beautiful day & a perfect ending to our Sydney stay!