Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

More Info
from $180.86
More Info
2,624 results
All reviews our tour guide blue mountains small group mountain tour great tour day trip scenic world wildlife park small bus three sisters cable car highly recommend this tour river cruise full day tour olympic park an excellent guide australian history
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

From the moment we checked in with Robert in the early morning until the group selfie before the ferry at sunset, this trip was a blast! Robert's knowledge of the area, his sense of humor and his ability to quickly learn every person's name made the ride to and through the Blue Mountains interesting and enjoyable. The views are spectacular and you are afforded plenty of time to soak it all in before moving on to the next adventure. Our stop at Featherdale Wildlife Reserve was truly memorable and much less crowded than the zoo likely would have been. I can't recommend them enough!! Skip the big bus tour and chose this company for a day you won't soon forget! I'll never forget you, my karaoke friends!

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

very happy tour, thanks to our tour guide and driver Ian, who took care of us, my friend and their aged parents, nothing complaint, all satisfactory, very relax but full of memory journey, perfect, will recommend Anderson Tour to our Hong Kong and overseas friends for sure, especially enjoyed much of Ian's professional service, regards from Shellie and her friends Ling's family
多謝Anderson Tour給我一個愉快的假期,早上比约定時間己在酒店准時等候,專業及貼心服務,全程没有冷埸,回程享受一個舒適的海上渡輪回到darling港,司机及導遊Ian非常風趣及專業講解,午餐也有多選擇,美味也有享受㗎啡及甜品,景点美丽!非常樂意推薦给我的朋友採用Anderson Tour

Reviewed July 15, 2018

Tour was very excellent. The guide was very good, he was very friendly and informative. The views were amazing. All the attractions/activities were well planned and organised. However the food was rubbish.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

Our tour guide was Robert and he was an amazing tour guide! He provided us with sufficient (and interesting!) information about different places, we even learn about the history of Australia along the way - and Robert made them really interesting to hear, I feel like I have to pay extra to learn about all the history, and trust me, you'd love to hear them!
The itinerary was packed but amazing, we get on all three rides and had a little walk in the rain forest (although I really wish we could spend more time there!).
I won't say that the lunch is delicious, but with dessert and drinks included, what more can I ask for?
One thing to improve is that the Featherdale Wildlife Park was not that attractive place to visit, I'd rather spend more time in the mountain. However, I reckon all the Blue Mountains day tours schedule a visit to the wildlife park so I guess that's unavoidable.
In a nutshell, the tour was amazing, and we were so lucky to have Robert as our guide! If you have to join a day tour, you HAVE to join this one, it won't let you down! ;)

1  Thank Cadence B
Reviewed July 14, 2018

We had a great day with Scotty, our tour guide/drive! He was knowledgeable and witty, and kept up a running commentary all day long. His efficiency got us to sites just prior to the masses of other busses, so we were able to see an area just as others were getting there.
The tour itself was a great way to see the beautiful Blue Mountains, and additional events, including a visit to a wildlife habitat where we could pet Koalas and kangaroos...pretty cool!
Lunch was scheduled a lovely local restaurant, and had variety to meet all dietary needs, and everyone complimented the food. Nice break in the middle of a busy day.

We ended with a ferry boat trip back to the harbor (offered both Circular Quay or Darling Harbor departure).
Special thanks for accommodating my need to sit in front due to motion sickness issues..while our pick-up stop was the last one, Scotty had specially saved a spot for me right up front. This made all the difference on the hilly, windy roads going thru the mountains.

This is a small tour company, but earns a 5 Star rating for excellence from us!

1  Thank galb190