Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

More Info
from $180.86
More Info
2,624 results
All reviews our tour guide blue mountains small group mountain tour great tour day trip scenic world wildlife park small bus three sisters cable car highly recommend this tour river cruise full day tour olympic park an excellent guide australian history
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2018

Tour was very excellent. The guide was very good, he was very friendly and informative. The views were amazing. All the attractions/activities were well planned and organised. However the food was rubbish.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

Our tour guide was Robert and he was an amazing tour guide! He provided us with sufficient (and interesting!) information about different places, we even learn about the history of Australia along the way - and Robert made them really interesting to hear, I feel like I have to pay extra to learn about all the history, and trust me, you'd love to hear them!
The itinerary was packed but amazing, we get on all three rides and had a little walk in the rain forest (although I really wish we could spend more time there!).
I won't say that the lunch is delicious, but with dessert and drinks included, what more can I ask for?
One thing to improve is that the Featherdale Wildlife Park was not that attractive place to visit, I'd rather spend more time in the mountain. However, I reckon all the Blue Mountains day tours schedule a visit to the wildlife park so I guess that's unavoidable.
In a nutshell, the tour was amazing, and we were so lucky to have Robert as our guide! If you have to join a day tour, you HAVE to join this one, it won't let you down! ;)

1  Thank Cadence B
Reviewed July 14, 2018

We had a great day with Scotty, our tour guide/drive! He was knowledgeable and witty, and kept up a running commentary all day long. His efficiency got us to sites just prior to the masses of other busses, so we were able to see an area just as others were getting there.
The tour itself was a great way to see the beautiful Blue Mountains, and additional events, including a visit to a wildlife habitat where we could pet Koalas and kangaroos...pretty cool!
Lunch was scheduled a lovely local restaurant, and had variety to meet all dietary needs, and everyone complimented the food. Nice break in the middle of a busy day.

We ended with a ferry boat trip back to the harbor (offered both Circular Quay or Darling Harbor departure).
Special thanks for accommodating my need to sit in front due to motion sickness issues..while our pick-up stop was the last one, Scotty had specially saved a spot for me right up front. This made all the difference on the hilly, windy roads going thru the mountains.

This is a small tour company, but earns a 5 Star rating for excellence from us!

1  Thank galb190
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

This tour was really fun and informative. The company guide was Scotty and he was a lively and animated guide who actually lives in the foothills of the blue mountains. He gave us much local insight and even squeezed in a few extra scenic lookouts. His time management kept us on track and we managed to miss all of the crowds. This is a full day trip but easily manageable with gorgeous scenery and beautiful vistas. The animal park and rescue center was a nice cap to a great day. The trip finishes with a boat ride back to Sydney and a night time cruise beneath the Harbor Bridge to Circular Quay. Don’t ask Scotty to sing though.

1  Thank Jeff S
Reviewed July 13, 2018

Robert was a great tour guide, the views were amazing and we packed a lot into the day. We enjoyed the rides, lunch and the wildlife park. The group was a good size and everything was organised for us.