“Crappy service snobbish waitress”
Review of Bacio

Bacio
Ranked #3,580 of 5,900 Restaurants in Sydney
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
“Crappy service snobbish waitress”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Order Italian Breakfast with them,they keep forgetting my order,not the least apologetic for their mistakes,the coffee latte was not hot,seems to been on the counter for a while,I did not enjoy their coffee. After waiting for 20 mins,I called one of the waitress,it seems that they forgotten my order.This is despite ordering with a waitress, went to the cashier to pay first.When I found that the waitress has forgotten my order at the cashier,I asked if they should give me a number so that they will remember to serve me.The cashier says no as I was seated right in front of her.Just to be careful,I asked for a receipt ,she did not look too pleased. True to my gut feelings,I waited 20 mins before I found out that they forgotten my Italian Breakfast order. The worst is that you get a feeling that you are a nuisance to them. I was rather disappointed with myself as the place look nice,gives you the impression that it is a classy place with classy staff. What crappy service for mediocre food in QVB. Certainly tarnished my image of QVB.

2 Thank joowah

Sydney, Australia
“It's all about the coffee”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

The only place that has served consistently excellent coffee for over 10 years. I always get my caffeine fix here, it used to be my daily when I worked in town, now it's a monthly visit if I'm lucky, not cheap, just perfect every time and that's what good coffee is about, consistency. It's also in the QVB, best window shopping in Sydney and good for people watching.

• Visited November 2011