“Excellent Food, Drink & Service”

Rockpool Bar & Grill
Ranked #64 of 5,992 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I had a great experience here. This restaurant is of high quality from entry to exit. The staff are friendly & very helpful. I recommend the Spicy muscles in saffron sauce.
I recommended this restaurant to a newly engages couple i met. Hope they enjoyed it

There are newer reviews for Rockpool Bar & Grill

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We dinned their for my husbanbs 50th birthday. It was everything we hoped it would be, the service was,(and we have been to some amazing restaurants around the world), was the best we have ever experience!! the wait staff seem to float on clouds, out of know where they fill your wine/water glass, remove your plates and serve you coffee it was as though they were invisible I take my hat off to them and their teacher!! Now the food, it was devine my husband had pasta, soft, moist and full of flavour I had squid & pork belly, caramelised and delicious! We both had steak, just magic, with devine sides to match. Was it expensive, yes, but you can make it as in-expensive or as expensive as you like, we noticed many couples not ordering wine, by doing that you will definately save money and dont you feel cheap not ordering wine it seemed quite the norm when glancing around the room. We loved every minute and cant wait to try Rockpool in Perth. Enjoy!!

1  Thank TNTWesternAustralia
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We went Rockpool Bar and Grill to celebrate . What a great restaurant. The bar is so cool and choices of drinks seemed endless. I love the detailed descriptions of the spirits. I know thats trivial but its the complete experience that was so memorable. Food superb and sevice faultless. a perfect venue for an amazing night. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

What can you say? Neil Perry knows about meat.

We've been in Rockpool Bar and Brill a few times already and were never disappointed. While none of the steaks can be described as "cheap", the value for money is excellent. Everything is cooked exactly to the desired point, the meats are of very high quality and impeccably prepared.

At the same time, the service is attentive and the setting can only be described as "cool and sexy".

This is a place that never grows old on me :)

1  Thank DanielB72
Reviewed October 9, 2012

They 'mistakenely' served me a wine that was three times the cost of the wine that I ordered. Never visit this place as they are thieves. We will see what the police say.