“Fantastic Food!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: This is a restaurant by the famous Neil Perry, one of the top chefs in Sydney
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Fantastic Food!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We were all mostly vegetarians and yet the food did not disappoint.
Service and taste was spectacular. Definitely very expensive so go for an "occasion" but highly recommended if visiting Sydney.

• Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Cranking out awesome spicy Sichuan food”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I have been once before to this establishment and it was awesome but to take people for social rather than corporate made this twice is good. We had some great cucumber pickles, eggplant starter and salt and pepper calamari. For mains we had the Kung Lao chicken, spice beef in fire water and bamboo veggies dish. All in all it was awesome authentic and spicy. Ther service and staff knowledge of the menu helps so much.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Shaun T
“Amaaaazing!!”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Oh wow this restaurant was amazing, I love the unique things like a cocktail list based on your Chinese zodiac. The chilli squid was to die for. Everything about our experience was amazing. I will def be back.

“Father and son dinner”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

My son wanted for me to experience the modern style Asian cooking of spice temple - only 5 minutes walk from our hotel .i let my son choose what we eat .started with salt and pepper tofu touch of chilie - cabbage with pickles compliments with all dishes crispy chicken touch of spice - great beef dish - rice - spicy prawns with spring onions - desert mango pudding - lychees granita staff very good - explained all dishes in depth - only thing I did not like it's a bit to dark - well done chefs - all staff - and to my son for taking me their :)

“Try once at least”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Took a party of 11 (my grown up family and friends) before Xmas. Had the private dining room as the main restaurant was full. Had the banquet menu. Wonderful food, though many spicy dishes. Great service and lovely ambiance. Not cheap though a must do experience.

• Visited December 2013