“Great customer service”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I went out for dinner before a show and ordered a chicken salad which was very nice but a bit too hot for my pallid tastes, I was not unhappy with it but could not eat much. The staff were really nice and offered a replacement meal but as I had a very nice starter I did not need it. They were genuinely concerned and so polite and in the end did not charge me for the meal I did not eat. The service was quick and very polite and the food was good, I am really impressed with the customer service and would go back if I am in Sydney again.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I was planning to do review for Satang Thai Restaurant that was across Satang Thai Takeaway. however since it doesn't exist here, I will just put my review in this Satang Thai (I believe that they have the same owner and service)

Went there last month for a birthday party! the service and food was superb! can't expect more!
Satang Thai has been my fav.thai restaurant so far, last month I got a task to arrange a huge surprise birthday party for one of my friend, so I choose this restaurant!

They service was superb, very well valued meal, NONE of my guests complains about the price nor the meals! all of them enjoyed their meal! Considering there was 25 of us they delivered a very good job on that day!

They also do a set menu for us! which make my task easier!
They also BYO for free!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

There are about 8 tables here and you reserve tables and times via a sheet a the front door. Went there with a group of 8 and the service was fast, friendly and efficient. Food was great and very cheap. BYO only. If I was staying this side of the city again I would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank DarwinBird
Reviewed January 11, 2013

There is a Satang Thai take away on one side of the street and a Satang Thai restaurant on the other. The restaurant was excellent with very good service. It is BYOB and they will point you across the street to the Crystal Palace Hotel to get wine.

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Small takeaway place which is allways crowded. Excellent food, good portionsize and afordable prices. Highly recommend.