“The Best Way To Experience Sydney”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sea Sydney Cruises - CLOSED

Sea Sydney Cruises
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sea Sydney Cruises are the small group cruising specialists on Sydney Harbour offering 4 hour harbour cruises for minimum 2 people maximum 12. Be engulfed by the beauty and magic of Sydney as you “Cruise like a Local” for four hours aboard Calypso, a 52-foot Motor Yacht. Cruise the foreshores of Sydney Harbour past the world famous, iconic landmarks including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House before dropping anchor in a secluded cove, where you’ll enjoy a gourmet barbecue lunch. Go for a swim, row into the beach, try your luck fishing or just relax on the expansive sunbeds soaking up the Sydney sunshine.
Boston, Massachusetts
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“The Best Way To Experience Sydney”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

I am not a fan of touristy things and crowds but Sea Sydney Cruises is a completely different "tourist" experience.

The yacht only caters to 12 passengers for the Cruise Like A Local cruise. On the cruise that my husband and I went on, the captain and tour guide were very friendly and knowledgeable and took our group completely around the harbour and showed us some spectacular sights and beautiful waterfront homes.

During the cruise, the views of the bridge, opera house, and bay are stunning... Bring a camera!

Wine and beer on the cruise is unlimited and the lunch is a delicious Australian feast. When my husband and I went on the cruise, we enjoyed a full lunch of shrimp, salads, bread, salmon, and kangaroo - it was absolute perfection!!!

Overall, it's VERY worth the money and is the most regal and fun way to see the city!!!

Visited November 2012

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“The BEST cruise in Sydney!! (and I've booked a few..)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

I can't believe I didn't find this company until now. I had to organise a work day out and after hours of google stumbled across Sea Sydney Cruises.
Within hours I'd booked and organised.
When we turned up they were so helpful and the boat is lovely.
I've booked a lot of Sydney cruises in my time and this is the ONLY one that ticked all the boxes. It's also the only one that felt like good value for money as they are good honest tour people. They aren't dodgy like some other cruises. They are nice people too.

The boat was clean, tidy, good food, great cruising and the staff went out of their way to ensure we all had a good day - and it's the only time I've ever been told my boss that "you did good".

Thank you Sea Sydney Cruises. We will be back!

Visited October 2012
Sydney, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Cruise like a local, fantastic day out...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Sometimes when your a local in your own City you forget what an amazing City and harbour we live in Sydney, last week I went out with a mate and just enjoyed a fantastic day out on the harbour with Sea Sydney Cruises, we had some international guest on-board. I felt very proud to be an Australian. Great experience, food and wine was amazing, recommend it to all...

The staff were very friendly and made our experience on the harbour all the more enjoyable.

Thanks for a top day out, I look forward to doing it again later this year...

Visited July 2012
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

We recently traveled to Australia with the desire to experience the Sydney Harbour. Joining Sea Sydney Cruises was the best way to see it. The weather was hot and sunny, however the ship, crew and overall experience couldn't have been better. A big thank you to all at Sea Sydney and I highly recommend it.

Visited November 2011
Barwon Heads, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fabulous way to be treated like a local and see the best of Sydney”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

Lets face it - if you aren't from Sydney what you want to see most is the Harbour and all the wonderful beaches. Sea Sydney Cruises does it all - and more. From the moment you step on board the exceptionally comfy boat you are treated like royalty - but in the most friendly Aussie way.

The catering is delicious and plentiful - think a seafood platter like every Australian iconic catering image you have ever dreamed of: prawns the size of your fist, crab, oysters and crays casually piled on a platter... plus the most luscious tender roasted beef I have ever tasted. My glass appeared to be permanently filled with very tasty local NSW wines while I sunned myself on the day bed at the front of the boat, with relaxing tunes washing over me from the onboard stereo. And if it got a bit warm, well whenever we felt like stopping and leaping off for a bit of swim the lovely captain was very obliging (obviously ensuring we weren't in a major shipping channel or anything silly like that).
The tour encompasses basically whereverwhatever you want to go or do. As an out of towner I was open to the suggestions of the knowledgable hosts who obviously know their craft and the Sydney waterways well... You see "the famous bits" e.g. the Bridge, the Opera House, Luna Park etc - which are obviously fabulous. And then you can see the "not so famous but equally fab bits" such as the secluded city beaches, the famous waterfront houses, the pods of dolphins, the fabulous boats of wealthy Sydneyites, the Fish markets and more...

I would recommend this Cruise to anyone who really wants a taste of the Sydney lifestyle which makes it one of the most beautiful and exciting cities in Australia if not the world. In fact I have done it a couple of times now - once in hot weather and once in chilly rainy weather. Both trips were fabulous - inside the boat is as comfortable as out and you get the same wonderful service. Both times I thought to myself "I really must move to Sydney". I definitely intend on using this company again - next big birthday bash is locked in! I recommend it to anyone who wants to see the best side of Sydney, it's sights and lifestyle as well it's wonderfully friendly people.

Visited March 2012