“Gluten free yummies”

Betty's Burgers & Concrete Co
Ranked #61 of 6,569 Restaurants in Sydney
Description: Classic burger shack, serving the freshest, juiciest and most mouth-watering burgers available.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've eaten here 3 times when in Sydney. They are coeliac aware and take precautions. The burgers are moist and tasty. The concretes are amazing. I get the almond marshmallow one with oozy, marshmallow sauce, and praline. Oh so good.

Lyndal G, Guest Relations Manager at Betty's Burgers & Concrete Co, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Great to hear Mee! We hope you are hungry for more and come and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this place 2 weeks ago, Molly who works there recommended this place to me.
It was a great experience for me and my friends, the place, atmosphere, foods, drinks, service, everything was excellent and pleasant.
Keep up the good work!
Will surely revisit again in the near future.

Lyndal G, Guest Relations Manager at Betty's Burgers & Concrete Co, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Great to hear Vidi! We hope you are hungry for more and come and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Yesterday I went to Darling Harbour to have Betty’s Burger upon recommendation from my friend Molly. It was the best burger I ever had! I had classic burger and crispy chicken. I love the sauce so much!

Hi Sheren! We are so glad you enjoyed your burgers today! We hope you get a chance to come back and try our other menu item

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love Betty’s Burger so much. I have tried all the burger there and nothing is disappointing. The place is so comfortable to hang out even just for a drink. Big thanks to my friend Molly who has recommend me this place.

Awesome news Gloria! We love hearing from our guests! Please come and visit us again soon

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great location and easy place to grab a burger, really tasty food, sides are pretty expensive and pretty small but I’d still recommend stopping by.
Sienna was a great waitress, understood good balance in service and made sure we had a very pleasant and memorable lunch by the harbour harbour :)))